Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Vanity plates

90B2K said:
I missed the Callaway Reunion of 2002, but I will certainly be there for the next one, which should be 2007! I need to replace the radiator in my car. Do you know whether or not a stock 1990 C4 radiator will fit and serve the purpose? Thanks for the reply! Chuck Kyle - "90B2K"

Yes - We are set for another "Callaway Reunion" in 2007 at Carlisle and I also have put some of the anual deals together for 2004 - last year we had about 20+ Callaways on the fairgrounds, a VERY nice turnout esp. since more than a few owners were unable to bring their Callaways to the event :(

I believe the stock radiator would work in your application but I know others have changed to aftermarket units too...

"90Callaway" has a Ron Davis unit in his Callaway and his car does not ever run hot - Hope this helps, see ya @ Carlisle :m

UND PRSR under pressure - not too many get it

XS MPH excess MPH (yup it's pretty fast!!!)

LSV ZR1 you guys will have to guess that one!!

Muttley95 said:
Anybody have any ideas for a white 1995 c4?

"Not Red"

vanity plates

Our 85 has vanoty plates "GR8NBED" Great way to celebrate 27 years of a still hot marriage. Gets a lot of thumbs up.:beer :beer :love :love :love

In New York I had "SAPPHAST", which got some good laughs. I was originally going to try to get CORGASM past the DMV, but a friend noted that it would likely get stolen.

Now I need to figure out something new since Washington only lets you have seven characters.

Kathy

vanity plates

My friend Quinella works for the Federal Aviation Adminstration (FAA), and people at work call her "Q".

Anyway, her tag:

FAA Q

Can only have 7 letters in Mich....

SHRKATK

OH SUZYQ on my 82 silver green....
Mrs. Cool

Please......... When writing about a plate. Write if it is or is not on a Vette and what state issued the plate.

Someone wrote. (sorry forgot who) they saw QQQQ in Cal but did not reveal the vehicle, or state.
Thanks

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom