Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Very unfortunate...

dougelam

Corvette
2002 Roadster
Everybody starts a conversation differently but when one stands firm to his beliefs without regard to another's experience or knowledge is just plain ridiculous!

Now on to something else

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Everybody starts a conversation differently but when one stands firm to his beliefs without regard to another's experience or knowledge is just plain ridiculous!

Now on to something else

Yes it is unfortunate, and unnecessary.

Bad thing of it is, the miss-information has the potential to hurt or kill someone.

The Mods, for whatever reason, continue to let it roll on.

Bad thing of it is, the miss-information has the potential to hurt or kill someone.

[emoji106]

<trigger warning="">***Trigger Warning****

I can't speak for the others but, in my view, most of those on the CAC aren't children. Competent adults don't need coddling.

I'm not sure I want to live in a world where everyone has to be protected from everything all of the time. I tend to try to keep folks from flaming each other and leave it at that. If you guys would prefer I treat you all like special snowflakes, I could try but :ugh

Mac

ps: Anyone wanting to retreat to their safe space will find I've supplied milk, cookies and playdoh. Legos were banned because they're a choking hazard. </trigger>
:chuckle

Damned if I do and damned if I don't...

If we ban someone quick, members bitch, and if we take too long to ban someone, members bitch.

I prefer to try and use diplomacy and reason with a questionable member, behind the scenes, before the Administration all agrees to pull the trigger.

Sorry, that it supposedly took so long to address this one...

If we ban someone quick, members bitch, and if we take too long to ban someone, members bitch.

I prefer to try and use diplomacy and reason with a questionable member, behind the scenes, before the Administration all agrees to pull the trigger.

Rock...........CAC..........Hard Place

Just want to say "Thanks" to all the Admin's and Moderators for making this the best online Vette site.

Rob, did you ever have any idea just how big and popular this site would be when you started this college project?

Rock...........CAC..........Hard Place

Just want to say "Thanks" to all the Admin's and Moderators for making this the best online Vette site.

Rob, did you ever have any idea just how big and popular this site would be when you started this college project?
:L Honestly? No. It started out as a small 5-page web site for New Hampshire Corvette owners and enthusiasts.

You did just fine :)

I do and I can even remember being breast fed :thumb Plus I enjoy watching re-runs Of Sgt Preston RCMP.

Does this have anything to do with the latest diagnosis? ;LOL

To Mac and Rob, and any other Mod that I may have offended, I would like to apoligize for my remarks. My post was made in ignorance that the offending member had been dealt with. So, I'm sorry for speaking without the full knowledge of what was going on.

Best Regards,

Bob

To Mac and Rob, and any other Mod that I may have offended, I would like to apoligize for my remarks. My post was made in ignorance that the offending member had been dealt with. So, I'm sorry for speaking without the full knowledge of what was going on.

Best Regards,

Bob
I'm more or less offend-proof, Bob... but thanks, regardless. :w

Mac

Thanks for addressing it. I guess it seemed longer then usual, as we dont see the behind the scenes stuff. And it just kept rolling on, like nothing was being done.

I can appreciate the issue, but maybe post a shot across the bow for that member for all plain to see? Just a suggestion.

Obviously your site (5 page NH site? Grown a bit, eh Rob? LOL) but maybe that makes it a bit clearer to the members that you guys are aware and keep an eye on the unruly ones..

And on that note: Over and dealt with. With a big thanks for over here for ALL the things you and the crew do to make this the best Vette Party there is.. :happyanim:

:w
Stefan

Best Regards,

Bob
No worries.

Well this Forum has always been well run .In general I don't take life seriously as life is only temporary . The one person I miss is Jane Ann .
We all do. :(

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom