Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wanted/ 78 to 82 to trade for a 87 Vert

Why sell it? Just keep it and get the 78-82! Go in debt like I have, its a blast!!!! :Silly

i only have 2 parking spaces

the car is still up for graps

I still cant believe noone wants this car, Now what should do???

vettepacecar said:
I still cant believe noone wants this car, Now what should do???

Keep it, Steve!! It's a great looking car, people! I've seen it many times at the New England shows.

Elaine

If I didn't have so much invested in mine, I'd consider it. ;)

_ken :w

Oops, you said a convertible! :L

The only reason why i must get a 78 to 82 vette is because my wife was in a car accident and she messed her back up pretty bad,so it is very difficult for her to get in and out of this car, ive tried a 78 to 82 and she has no trouble getting it or out, so if i sell it im going to get a 78 to 82, and if i trade it for a 78 to 82 that would be even better. Thanks for reading and have a great Day.........Steve

For everyones info My car will be at Carlisle Pa in Aug
The car will be at vendor he is my freind ,look for REDNECK CORVETTE Parts, the car will be on Display at his lot

And once again Thanks for Reading .........STEVE

The car is still here, nobody wants this beauty, if not, Carlisle coming soon, Get it before its gone.

Hi,

I have a 1981, White with Red interior that I might trade. My vette has the following:

350ci
AT
PS
PDL
PW
T-TOPS
TILT
TELE
NEW PAINT-JUL 02
NEW INTERIOR
NEW CARPET
NEW "CUSTOM" FLOORMATS- has embroidered crossed flags
NEW WEATHERSTRIP-JUL 02
AM/FM
4 NEW SPEAKERS
A/C-doesn't work
CRUISE-doesn't work
$5,000.00 CARFAX Clean Title Guarantee

I do have pics if you would like. Some can be found here: http://troopk3278.tripod.com/home.htm (click on the corvette link)

Your car sounds great , if you want to see the car it will be at Carlisle Pa in aug 23 to 25th, let me know thanks.........Steve

Steve,
Are you going to Carlisle, too?

Elaine

we are going up with Sandy and Ralph, ill be there on the 23rd,and im bring the vette too,She will be at REDNECK Corvette parts on display for sale or trade to some lucky person

Hurry up people Carlisle coming soon , If you ever wanted a Very Nice C4 Vert , This is the car for you, hurry before shes gone,25 more days before she goes to carlisle, This could be your Last Chance to Get this Trophy Winning Convertible.

Time is running out to Carlisle, If you people wont to see this car ,in person She will be in the vendors area at REDNECK CORVETTES, It will be Next to a PRO STREET ,BLOWN,FUEL INJECTED,950 HP , 68 RED CONVERTIBLE, Hope to see ya there.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom