Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wanted: Dash Photo of 1965 factory A/C Coupe!!!

Ron Miller

Corvette
'66 Auto Mosport Conv, '65 Nass Blue 4-sp Air Cpe
I'd like to see a photo of the interior dash view of a 1965 coupe with factory air conditioning. In particular, I'm interested in the relative positions of the hood release, headlight open switch, vent cables, etc., that mount beneath the instrument cluster. I know that some of them get relocated in an A/C car (from the positions they have in non-A/C cars), but I'm not sure from the AIM if I understand exactly where. (My AIM is particular blurry in the reproduction of some of the pages!) Also, prefer a shot of a coupe because of the rear vent cable which isn't on the convertible.

Thanks for any assistance!!

rlm :cool :beer

Ron

I can send a pic of my dash. However, I'm not sure it's correct at this point as there are some vacant screw holes.

I'd like to see the same photo from a correct 65 AC coupe as well! Surely, some one has one of those. I will look at the owner's manual tonite. Been so long since I looked at that I don't remember if there's a good pic in there or not.

DZ

Thanks, would appreciate the photo whether it's correct or not! I'm sure somewhere there is one also, I'm surprised I don't have one in my collection from visits to all the shows, I know there would have been a correct car at Bloomington or others over the years, and I've taken lots of pictures there & at other shows!

Thanks, would appreciate the photo whether it's correct or not! I'm sure somewhere there is one. Also, I'm surprised I don't have one in my collection from visits to all the shows, I know there would have been a correct car at Bloomington or others over the years. I've taken lots of pictures there & at other shows!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom