Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Warranty question...

jims427400

Corvette
67 427 tripower,68 427 tripower,04 Z16, 62 340hp
I've been tracking the thread on extended warranties,I've got an 04,ZO6,Z16 w/only 2000 miles.Its very interesting everyones experiences concerning warranty issues.
Can someone tell me how I can varify when my warranty is going to expire?That would have been a good question to ask the previous owner..
What I need is a 10yr/10000mi.Hmmm,anybody ever here of that one? Jim

GM will usually send a notice in the mail telling you it is about to expire and try to sell you an extended warranty, but if it had a previous owner, they might send it to him. I'm not sure now. Boy, that was a lot of help!

P.S. If you do buy an extended warranty, do it before this one runs out. You can usually get a better deal. It will still be considered a "new car" and the rates will be better. I never usually buy an extended warranty on anything, but I'm glad I did for my yellow car. It paid for itself in the long run.

I've been tracking the thread on extended warranties,I've got an 04,ZO6,Z16 w/only 2000 miles.Its very interesting everyones experiences concerning warranty issues.
Can someone tell me how I can varify when my warranty is going to expire?That would have been a good question to ask the previous owner..
What I need is a 10yr/10000mi.Hmmm,anybody ever here of that one? Jim
You can register on this site and find out the build date and in service date. If the previous owner was registered, all the info will be on there already.
http://www.z16.org/

Go to https://www.mygmlink.com and register. You can find out everything there is to know about your car. Plus it's tied into the GM service network and will show work done on your car at authorized GM dealerships.

The site is operated by GM so you know the info is reliable.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom