Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

what a pretty c3

Pretty car, but at $147,000, the seller (a dreamer) has a MAJOR case of Barrett-Jacksonitis. :eyerole

If the 18 miles was true it would be worth it. I suspect it's really 100,018.

Nice car, nice restoration, crazy price.

There is no way it is 18 miles.
The shift boot has some wear in it from shifting. It isn't much, but it is there. It has been restored/cleaned, or someone spent 39 years shifting a parked car.

Also, the odometer says 18, but the trip odometer says 895.8.

Notice there was 1 offer, not 1 bid. That offer could have been for anything. I'll offer him $10 cash right now!

[FONT=&quot]Hello, my name is Patrick Dalton. I am the owner of Speedway Motors. I am greatly interested in the satisfaction of your next car purchase.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We spend a lot of time hunting for good bargains, and pass the savings on to our customers

;LOL;LOL;LOL
[/FONT]
must have trained at proteam

The instrument cluster looks messed up. But what do you want for $150k?

"must have been trained at proteam" I like that. I went there in 02 looking at an 18k $ vette, when I walked in the door the younger guy told me the deliverys were in the back. Needless to say, I may have only spent 18k on the car but I spent that money somewhere else. As for this '69, its definately sharp but i agree he may have that barret jackson thing going on.

There's my blue C3 ! Now I will have a red, white and blue. All I need is $146,500 and I am set ! :L

LOL...I didn't even pick up on the part about the bid being an offer not a bid for that amount. I wonder what the offer is/was.

It is funny that his suggested retail of this 1969 Corvette is $23,545.
The first corvette to retail for more than $20k was the 1982 Collector Edition.

Although i sort of like the 1996 grand sport paint scheme.

That's some low mileage!

Personally I would have found the correct Battery gauge when replacing the original on an 18 mile car.

The mileage difference on Odo vs. the trip set is funny.

The chrome is worn off the ignition key.

That really looks like one fine restored Vette! Very nice, but it should be for $150,000!

The seller finally responded. He called me a "goof" for questioning him about the mileage and what the guage shows in the pics.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom