Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

what are these injectors

topless82vette

Corvette
1982 convertible (not factory) stock 350cfi auto
six of them are "python" orange tops and two others have this number buut are not pythons 01d036b another number on them is 0256 these two injector have 3 hole spray nozzle.

I also talked to a chevy technician and he says yes vette L-98's had 24lb injectors while f-body L-98's had 22lb injectors. His explanation was because of the vette higher compression and more aggressive timing.

Yet common belief is all L-98's had 22lb injectors. so who is right? My best friend put FMS 24lb blue top injectors in his 90 and dropped fuel pressure to 39psi since ford 24lb injectors deliver that at 38psi verses chevy's 42psi. His car run very strong with the and just passed an emmisions test with ease.

so whats the correct injector for this 1990 vette motor is I believe all stock.

BTT Just want to follow this too. I'm not sure what injectors to get for my '89 L98. I've had many responses here, and from sellers on ebay and elsewhere, but they don't cleary answer my specific questions. They're like politicians - they respond by making a statement instead of giving specific answers.
I'm beginning to believe no one really knows the specific answers, but I keep asking the questions.

They're like politicians - they respond by making a statement instead of giving specific answers.I'm beginning to believe no one really knows the specific answers, but I keep asking the questions.

Guys , contact Jon at
www.fuelinjectorconnection.com
770 888 1662
He has amazing feedback on other C4 forums as a straight shooter that will give you the good oil , not BS just to sell a product.
And he gives personalized after hours service :thumb

Check out the video comparison here
injector videos and questions - Corvette Forum

Vette0z is correct , Jon at FIC will do you right, No BS.. As for what pound injectors the L98 takes, it takes 22 lb injectors, its the Lt1 that takes a higher pound injector..The best injectors right now for the L98 are the Bosch III injectors, Jon has them I believe for $169.99 for rebuilt (flow matched) and he also has them brand new at a great price ..WW

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom