Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What are you paying for a C6??

What are you paying for your C6

• Much less than 500 below MSRP

Votes: 125 62.2%
  • 500 Below MSRP

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • MSRP

Votes: 45 22.4%
  • 500 above MSRP

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • 1000 above MSRP

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • More than 1000 above MSRP

Votes: 8 4.0%

• Total voters
I paid below MSRP

Here is my buyers order from Maxie Price Chevrolet:
Arctic White, Cashmere, Beige Top, convert. Corvette 2007
Base Price 52590
z51 1695
Mn6 0
Front end cover 95
Car cover 345
destination 825

total 55550
discount -5600
cash diff $49950
add tax and $21 in fees

Ordered on Tuesday this week, should expect delivery in 28 days (May 22 2007)
He will have confirmation of my order from the plant on Wed next week. I assume that I can track my order after that?

Nice purchase.

'07 Price Falling How Much??

I'll be interested to see what the price will be of a base '07 now that the new '08 has been introduced. Guess we have to see what the price tag is going to be on the '08 first to determine how low the remaining '07's will go for this summer? Should be a great time to get into a Vette for many! :)

New VEtte

I personally plan on purchasing a new vette during the second year of the C7 model. :) Can't wait. Wait, yes I can wait, cause I'm enjoying this one so much.:upthumbs

Cheap?

What's cheap, hmm? $32,000.00 ;LOL

listed for 46000
got it for 44000.... only option is Z51

430 hp(base) - 436 hp(Z51) when 2008 comes out so price is dropping on 07s

What are you paying for your C6??

I paid $880 below window sticker for my C6. Window sticker was $57, 130 and got the salesman down to $56,250. After getting the salesman down to that figure, I told him about the $2,300 earnings saved on my GM Credit Card. So, bottom line got it for $53,950 (plus sales tax, title, & license). Total off sticker $3,180.

Oh, and got the 0% financing that was offered on the Corvette during the Presidents Day Sale back in Feb.
:beer

My C6 is equiped with the LT3 package, Magnetic Suspension, dual roof package, & chrome wheels

Steve, don't you have a silver one to get rid of first, or are ya gonna end up with 2?

Hecox

Steve, don't you have a silver one to get rid of first, or are ya gonna end up with 2?

Hecox
Junkies working on it as we post.He's had some hot ones but no cash customers yet.I also want it to go to a good home.It's a special car to me and should be to the next owner.

Yes ,if it doesn't sell I wouldn't get upset being a two vett owner again.;)

Bought mine Sunday (actually hers)

Driving around after dinner Saturday, 6/2 and saw a 2007 Machine Silver coupe at our local Chev dealer. Drove it. Wife really liked it a lot especially since it had the 6-speed automatic w/paddle shifter, 3LT package, Magnetic Select Ride Countrol, Chrome Wheels. MSRP $55,730. Went home and searched various web sites and vette forums and got a feel for what dealers are willing to do. Anyway, returned Sunday and wife took over (I told her it was her car). Anyway after going back and forth with the salesman and manager and after she reminded them of 2 other vette purchases from them including my current C5 along with a Silverado and Bonneville, wife offered then $52k plus tax and license which they accepted. May have been able to beat price with bigger dealers in th S.F. Bay Area but this Machine Silver was pretty sweet and we wanted to keep the sale local...and considering we were not even in the market for a new vette:upthumbs

Anyway...wife says I can keep the C5 which I can mod a little more. Oh...now that we just paid almost $57k out the door I won't have $$$ for mods :W While she can drive a manual she really prefers the automatic and I get to use the paddle shifter when I drive it next year sometime :rotfl.

Monday she said she got one wave from another C6 :w Damn I can hardly get those C6s to wave at my C5;shrug

I actually got a $1000 off MSRP on my new Z06, I was able to use my GMCard points savings towards the cost. I had more that a thousand but they only let me use the $1000. Hell, I wasn't about to complain :)

csun213, roy robinson online rep-Ms rhonda potts in marysville WA is seling me mine for 1000over dealer invoice. Dont know how far you want to go. City is about 50 miles north of sattle. good luck

My C6...

Victory Red convt, 3LT package, booked out for $65,300.00 (+/- few hundred), and was the only 2006 left on the lot with the dealership needing the spot for their 2007 allocation. I got the car for $57,000 even.

The car was purchased the 26th of December, 2006. :D

Victory Red convt, 3LT package, booked out for $65,300.00 (+/- few hundred), and was the only 2006 left on the lot with the dealership needing the spot for their 2007 allocation. I got the car for $57,000 even.

The car was purchased the 26th of December, 2006. :D

Just in case I might have missed it when you joined here in June, belated welcome to the :CAC

Post some pics of your new ride when you get a chance!

:w
-Patrick

I paid $1000 over dealer invoice for my 08. (Z-51, 6 speed,polished aluminun wheels ) in atomic orange coupe. MSRP$53790 inclu;shrugding delivery. Additionally I had to pay advertizing fees. Final paid $49601.65 plus tax. About a $4188 savings over msrp. I asked them to consider my military service as well.Anything tha t helps

I paid $1000 over dealer invoice for my 08. (Z-51, 6 speed,polished aluminun wheels ) in atomic orange coupe. MSRP$53790 inclu;shrugding delivery. Additionally I had to pay advertizing fees. Final paid $49601.65 plus tax. About a $4188 savings over msrp. I asked them to consider my military service as well.Anything tha t helps
Ya did well and you worked off invoice.

Only thing that bothers me is are you sure this is your last??;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom