Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What Color Choice If You Ordered a 2005 C6?

Which Color would You Order on a 2005?

• Arctic White

Votes: 17 4.5%
  • LeMans Blue Metallic (extra cost)

Votes: 58 15.3%
  • New, Precision Red

Votes: 28 7.4%
  • Black

Votes: 45 11.8%
  • Machine Silver Metallic

Votes: 48 12.6%
  • New, Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic

Votes: 74 19.5%
  • Millennium Yellow (extra cost)

Votes: 51 13.4%
  • Magnetic Red Metallic II (extra cost)

Votes: 59 15.5%

• Total voters
After seeing them up close, I think the Daytona Sunset orange shows the lines and curves better than any of the other colors. It would look great with a tan interior. but they don't have that combo.

I am a firm believer that "All Corvette's Are Red" however, even though I said I would never buy a black car I saw the C6 in black with red guts and it was all that but if I were to buy one it would be Magnetic Red II with the Cashmere guts and get them wheels chromed!

Every day I go into my garage and look at my black 04 I tell myself "Charles, never again will you get another 'impossible to keep clean' black car!! However, when I order my 06 Z06 it will be black, no question.

What really pi$$e$ me off is that my name isn't Charles.

Larry you really need to do something about your alter ego "Charles" getting to you like that because he's going to leave you with the task of keeping the 06 clean too!:Silly

Hey GM what happened to GREEN?????

Well, my second choice would be black and my third choice blue. However, my first choice would be a beautiful rich GREEN.....not too dark but not light green either-perhaps metallic. Maybe in "06?????? What happened GM? Is there a process problem with green in terms of quality control or was this just a demand forecast driven decision?

By the way....being an OLDGOAT I like things younger people might call nostalgic ( like 396's for example with no smog pumps blowing water straight out the tailpipes as you warm up ). Anyway, I was thinking about pinstrip accents on the curves above each wheel........maybe even accenting the bulge on the hood as well........

Perhaps GM will make the '06 Z a 396 instead of the 427 that everyone expects. Now that would be a retro love fest for sure........396 cubic inches and 400 hp.....sounds good to me.......For that matter while the OLDGOAT is lost in the past....why not 409 instead of 427? There's already a song about that motor!!!!!!!!

Please pardon the OLDGOAT's whimsical musings.......

Hi To All,
I first choice was Quicksilver Metalic woth Light Pewter int. Before I ordered my Vette, I saw an Electron Blue Metallic ith black int.. I fell for the blue but I refused to have a black int. Looking at the official GM site I saw the Light Oak and ordered that. In my humble opnion the EBM and LO are an awesome combo. I do not regret getting the EBM.
However, if my some miricle I was ordering a C6, gray on gray may be my choice. The orange does sound interesting.
Blue Borg Brian 1 of 58

What Color?

My preference date is Nov. 11, Will order Machine Silver/Grey interior

Caught up with a truck load of C6's on the Western Kentucky Parkway on Friday. On the front of the load were 2 Daytona Sunset Orange..........pretty sweet looking rides.

I changed my mind

After seeing a few in the 'glass' today, I really am drawn to the Millenium Yellow, whereas I had thought I'd get blue. I also see why Arctic White has such a low preference.

Polished wheels are a must on any color, but I am not sure that another shop won't do a better job than what I saw and for less.

Zippy said:
What color would you order on a new C6?

Zippy :) :)
Artic white w/ white convertible top and light grey interior--THEN!..., I'd have the Vette painted Nassau Blue. Or just get the LeMans Blue w/ white droptop and red interior!!!!! :w

I flipflop around with favorite colors but blue always levels to the top.

I have a bright candy blue sport coat and get upbeat comments all the time about the color.

Since I already have a MY C5 ... for a C6 it would be Daytona Sunset Orange (seen it in person ... outstanding color ...works for me !!!) :D

my choice...

Today in Malibu.....

f62f69c5.jpg

f62f68d2.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom