Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What do you guys think of this one?

T

TurboLuigi

Here is an with an Aerobody and a nice color ;)

Not an original color for 1987 but it looks good to me.

-Luigi
:cool

fe61_3.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chev...212122164QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item190212122164

Title:1987 Callaway Corvette Twin Turbo #47 29K Miles Florida Mileage:29,000 miles Location:Saint Petersburg, Florida
Vehicle Information
VIN:00000000000000000 | Get the Vehicle History Report Inspection:Order an independent inspection Warranty:No Vehicle title:Clear Condition:Used
Features
Body type:CoupeEngine:8 CylinderExterior color:Teal Transmission:ManualFuel type:GasolineInterior color:Black
Options
SunroofLeather seatsCD player Air conditioningCruise controlPower locks Power windowsPower seats
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif

Description (revised)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Vehicle Description [/FONT]
The 1987 Callaway Twin Turbo
First year of production. Fully equipped including the 4+3 manual transmission. All docs, 2 owner, no accidents, no paint work. From 1987-1991 GM offered a Factory Optioned Twin Turbo Corvette, known as the Callaway Twin Turbo, or RPO-B2K, this is the option code. These cars were regular Corvettes ordered with every box checked by Callaway, then were sent off to the Callaway Plant in Old Lyme Connecticut to become the famous Twin Turbo Corvette.
http://www.callawaycars.com
They were then returned to GM to be sold as a factory car with the B2K order option. The price of these cars made it the most expensive and fastest US production car produced in history. There were less than 500 actual cars done through the 5 years of production, making these factory turbo cars, the single rarest group of factory production Corvettes ever. The rare and mega expensive Dynamag wheels were also offered on the Callaway which this one has, giving it a look like no other Corvette. A stock Callaway is rated to go roughly 190MPH and will do the 1/4 mile in 12.8 seconds.

We reserve the right to end the auction at any time. Sales tax applies to Florida residents. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have either via Email or directly 727.510.2801. Thanks for taking the time. David

Those painted wheels look really great! I'd like to see them on a black car.

You mean painted black, right? Turquoise wheels on a black car would be pretty hideous I'd think? :)
No... actually I thought they'd look cool like a Hot Wheels car :D

Big John, what did you eat? It seemed to upset your stomach! :chuckle

It looks pretty good to me!
attachment.php

I'm sure he didn't mean to drink the ink ;LOL

-Luigi

Big John, what did you eat? It seemed to upset your stomach! :chuckle

It looks pretty good to me!
attachment.php

Huh.

Actually, it does look rather nice with the contrast. Then again, black and anything looks pretty good.

Chrome would look better though with the black- but it is overdone.

I actually saw this car getting the aerobody and rims at callaway way back then.....it looks awesome up close and personal.....really sharp..........black looks hidious...right color combo might look nice though

;shrug

Bidders:
s.gif
5Bids:
s.gif
5Time Ended:
s.gif
Apr-04-08 14:28:12 PDT

I guess someone struck a deal with the seller as it was a 10 day listing and ended on day 2.

It would be interesting to know what it sold for. I hope the owner comes around here.

-Luigi

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom