Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

what gas mileage do you get

My c-3 got about 10-12 and i enjoyed every gallon of prem. i pumped into it!I figure i burned 16,666 gallons,at todays price thats just under 50 grand.

Also took the time to figure my 87. 20-24 mpg and i only spent about 7 grand with fair enjoyment.Now the c 5 gets great mileage low 30's and i've spent only about 3 grand so far.Totals out to about $60,000 over the years.Money well spent!!

At $4.18 a gallon I just pound on it 15 to 18 mpg.
I am killing my share of dinosourisis.The trees are next:rotfl
I believe in the Bushes,We will live forever.;LOL

I don't doubt you

But, I am curios as to how a few who have posted in this thread mange this over 30 MPG, do you often do the CAG and then from there to 6th? What highway speeds we talking about, and certainly there must not be much city driving involved. Lastly, don't you ever just get on it sometimes?:L

My 78 L82 get's 16-18 City or Hwy.,:W My C5 get's 22-25 City 32-36 Hwy.:cool My Olga Truck Car Hauler 4-6 Loaded or Unloaded!!:cry junk!!

Pseudomind said:
But, I am curios as to how a few who have posted in this thread mange this over 30 MPG, do you often do the CAG and then from there to 6th? What highway speeds we talking about, and certainly there must not be much city driving involved. Lastly, don't you ever just get on it sometimes?:L
In my C5 I get constant OVER 30 on Hwy. I'm talk'n 6th cruise on 80-84 MPH. Over 85 it starts Dropping a little,Prem or Reg, Makes no Diff, I don't wring it out in Every Gear!! :upthumbs junk!! ps I use 1,3,5,6 most of time!!

I get around 8-9 miles per gallon!:)

101_0109.jpg

Speaking of Chevette's

I saw one today going down the highway, and I cannot remember when I saw one previously. I know it has been quite sometime ago.

Better than the 77

I have two vettes, I am an original owner of a 77 which gets 16 mpg on a trip and a 90 which gets around 25 on a trip. Guess which car I take on a trip.
Hint: It is not the 77.

Never even thought about it...I don't know...I only gas it up about two or three times a year.

thirdtimevetteowner said:
WHO CARES?!!! It's a Corvette, not a Chevette!!

Right on ...mpg is for mommy mobiles! Real corvette drivers don't give a S*&t!

Gas Mileage

Foot in or foot out 18 to 21 locally, 23 to 26 on the highway. But who cares....driving her is just half the fun!:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom