Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Grand Sport What interior colors are widely available with Velocity Yellow exterior?

For discussions related to a Grand Sport Corvette.
C

coupedncal

It is looking more like i will be in the market for a used 2010 GS in Velocity Yellow exterior in couple of years. For me to set my expectations, could folks here guide me on what interior colors are likely to be available with Velocity Yellow? I see that red is not one of the available interiors for this exterior though the website allows me to build one. Is there a "default" interior color for standard non-custom builds?

as you probably saw while building one, it can depend on what trim level you find. (1LT, 2LT, 3LT or 4LT) A 1LT interior is Ebony and may or may not have the flags embroidered on the seats. A 2LT or 3LT may be any color including red (with the over-ride) except Sienna. A 4LT is "custom" leather wrapped, but I didnt do much research on it.

Once the 11s hit the market, I expect the 10 GS (specificially) to take a hit in the used market because of newly offered options (F55) and colors. Patience will net you the car and color combination you want.

Good Luck
Newt

It is looking more like i will be in the market for a used 2010 GS in Velocity Yellow exterior in couple of years. For me to set my expectations, could folks here guide me on what interior colors are likely to be available with Velocity Yellow? I see that red is not one of the available interiors for this exterior though the website allows me to build one. Is there a "default" interior color for standard non-custom builds?
I think you can override the available trim colors for a particular body color for about $500. This option used to be available. Don't know if it still is.

Thanks much for this information. I will continue to keep my eyes open for market conditions. BTW, congratulations Newt373 on your new GS. What ext/int color and tranny did you get?

Thank you.

After much research into the used, new, ZO6 and not markets I came up with buying a new 3LT Chrystal Red Metallic Tint, 6-speed with two-tone black-titanium interior. The wife and I made a last second change on the interior from Black. I hope we were right!

Great. Post pictures as soon as get the car!

I love it when Shooter posts pix! Well, there would be your options!

I am in the process of trying to get my wife to drive up to take pix of my baby while she sits waiting...

BTW, I hear Yellow is the fastest color... lol

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom