Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What is your favorite thing you like about your C5

M

Man In Black

My answer would be flat out everything , but if I would have to say one thing , I would say overall styling.

I agree. Overall styling has got to be tops. The handling also. But the best thing it is a Corvette!

It's paid for!!! And that it's the best performance for the buck, even today!!! Long live C5s!!! :happyanim:

My name on it's registration! :thumb
Andy :w

It's paid for and it has a big ass. ;LOL

Styling, and paid for, in that order. I still remember my jaw dropping when I saw my first live C5 in 1996 and thinking that I would have to have one some day.

Power and sound are a close third and fourth.....:)

Styling, and paid for, in that order. I still remember my jaw dropping when I saw my first live C5 in 1996 and thinking that I would have to have one some day.

Power and sound are a close third and fourth.....:)
I agree , I wouldn't enjoy it if I couldn't pay cash for it and have to think about someone else owning it while I made payments.

Well, there are quite a few things I like. #1, like many others, it's mine and paid for. #2, I like the performance it gives you (bang for the buck). #3 The styling. At first I didn't really care for the big butt, but, now that I have gotten used to seeing it in my garage, I see it as a powerful athlete, slim, trim and muscular. #4, I like the looks and comments it receives.

On-board display of fault codes which was eliminated for C6
Ignition switch instead of C6's asinine keyless ignition button and wierd fobs.
The C5 Z06's light weight

#1 performance, still a WOW
#2 balance, what a joy to drive
#3 looks, the best of a good looking group:w

I like the feeling I get just before I turn the key to start the engine. Seat belt is fastened, I turn the key to ACC, get the radio going, make sure the seat is correctly positioned, set up the HAV glance across the dash just to make sure everything is correct, look out at the nicely curved contours of the hood and fenders, and finally twist the key and the car roars to life. The sound is enjoyable and it hints about the power of the engine. Having already completed a walk-around, I know that I'm clear to move the car. Now it's time to get with the program.

The whole car has a patina about it that makes the whole experience dramatic and enjoyable. I've gotten the same feeling from other cars, my airplane, and even my Harley. The Corvette just enhances an enjoyable feeling.

The styling is merely part of the patina. It's the sound and the feel when you're driving the car and it turns flat as sheet of glass. It's about being pushed back into your seat when you get on it. It's about being able to touch triple digits most anytime you feel like it.

I love this car.

I like the feeling I get just before I turn the key to start the engine. Seat belt is fastened, I turn the key to ACC, get the radio going, make sure the seat is correctly positioned, set up the HAV glance across the dash just to make sure everything is correct, look out at the nicely curved contours of the hood and fenders, and finally twist the key and the car roars to life. The sound is enjoyable and it hints about the power of the engine. Having already completed a walk-around, I know that I'm clear to move the car. Now it's time to get with the program.

The whole car has a patina about it that makes the whole experience dramatic and enjoyable. I've gotten the same feeling from other cars, my airplane, and even my Harley. The Corvette just enhances an enjoyable feeling.

The styling is merely part of the patina. It's the sound and the feel when you're driving the car and it turns flat as sheet of glass. It's about being pushed back into your seat when you get on it. It's about being able to touch triple digits most anytime you feel like it.

I love this car.
I also own a Harley. I've always thought that they go together. The Corvette feels like a Harley on four wheels. Don't you just love American vehicles ? :pat

I like the hidden headlights. Can't imagine what those clear plastic covers on newer vets will look like after some years. If they become translucent like on other vehicles, it would be a shame.

C-5

What's not to LOVE LOVE LOVE they have everything on them and of course you can add just about anything you want to make it personal My 2004 ZO6 has everthing (SPEED SOUND and LOOKS ) DO I NEED TO SAY MORE???? ):upthumbs:upthumbs:thumb:thumb:upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom