Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What say ye, has anyone seen a larger picture of this critter?

Corvette
2012 💯 4LT GS Roadster
344dyci.jpg

:lou

Now that looks like a realistic version of what may be.
Really a c6.5.
Somebody's Photoshop is in high gear
I notice FRC, hide aways??
What's that about???

Looks too much like a Firebird.

The C-5 suffered the same criticism...looking like some Firebirds (even I made the mistake of waving to a few 'Birds in my time)...and GM listened to those complaints...with some of that feedback resulting in how we view the C6 today. No Firebird comparisons now!:D

If that picture above is used, then comparisons to other brands will resurface. Not good economic sense in todays' competitive market. Who wants a Cadillac looking like a Yugo (sic)? ;squint:

I see a whole lot of shark influence in the fender rises...

Push that scoop closer to the windshield and put a stinger on it and you might be on to something. Gotta lose the the divider on the grill, though.

I like it - with the exception of the hidden headlights.

NICE!

Old C3 narrow wasp body style, raised fenders like a C3, and HIDDEN HEADLIGHTS, YAY!!!!

I would have bought a C6 but I like the C5 body style much better. I DESPISE exposed headlights, ruins the whole Vette streamlined look—to me. I have even seen a C6 headlight mod for headlight doors in a Vette mag.

THIS looks very nice.

I am also glad to see the hidden headlights return. But I have to agree with Mifka--lose the center of the grille

I think the hidden headlights are a pipedream.

It looks nice but the grille devider looks like a Pontiac beak. That has to go. The hidden lights could work with the smaller size of projector beams not requiring the big buckets that would cut into tire clearance room. I can't see them ever coming back though due to cost and the aero drag they produce when open.

Tom

Someone's photoshop. Nothing real about this one. Corvette will not return to pop-up headlights. Won't happen. Not even close. Nice jpob though, whoever did it.

Someone's photoshop. Nothing real about this one. Corvette will not return to pop-up headlights. Won't happen. Not even close. Nice jpob though, whoever did it.
I agree. With more strict fuel regulations coming up in the future, Corvette Engineers are staying focused on limiting weight. Popup headlights, while they may look cool with some car designs, adds unnecessary weight.

I like the C6's headlight design, but in the future, I'd like to see a redesign; something a little more sinister looking and not quite so rounded.

I agree. With more strict fuel regulations coming up in the future, Corvette Engineers are staying focused on limiting weight. Popup headlights, while they may look cool with some car designs, adds unnecessary weight.

I like the C6's headlight design, but in the future, I'd like to see a redesign; something a little more sinister looking and not quite so rounded.

I agree - GM needs to get a little bolder in its Corvette designs.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom