Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What Shark do you prefer?

What Shark grouping do you perfer?

• 68-69

Votes: 96 23.4%
  • 70-72

Votes: 111 27.0%
  • 73-74

Votes: 39 9.5%
  • 75-77

Votes: 45 10.9%
  • 78-79

Votes: 26 6.3%
  • 80-82

Votes: 94 22.9%

• Total voters
One of my all-time favorite cars is the steel bumper sharks. Having said that, I voted 80-82 because I got one...:beer

Those bumpers be chrome!:)

101_0153.jpg

I'm partial to the 69. I'm new to the board and just bought my first Vette. It's a 69 so I'm a little biased. I like the Chrome bumpers and gill vents

It's the Nose...

Tom73 said:
It has been asked what year or color or generation do people perfer. Would like to know how you view the sharks based on the following break down.

tom...

The nose of the 80-82s is what makes them the best looking "Vettes. And the sharks have better curves!

When I was a kid I loved the C3's when they first came out. I always thought I'd have a '69 (I was 13 in '69) when I was old enough. Then I remember the vettes that came out in the early '70s. Big Blocks, or so they appeared, but people were putting pin stripes on the hood, and I couldn't stand, or should I say understand, why anyone would do that.:)
It took a while, and I really don't remember when I finally realized what the striping symbolized (LT-1's), but it's now my favorite part of the car!:D....at least cosmetically. -John

101_0109.jpg

I like the 68 to 72s with the bumpers... but, I cant stop droolin over the 78 and 79s with the pace car spoilers!
I'll have to go with 78-79

my vette- 1979 L82

I love my 73, but I would love to have a 69/70 vert big block with all option$$$.

New to the board. Always liked the 73's and finally purchased one. Had a 75 prior to the 73 but liked the look of the chrome rear bumper.

kool 73 said:
New to the board. Always liked the 73's and finally purchased one. Had a 75 prior to the 73 but liked the look of the chrome rear bumper.

Welcome to the CAC :upthumbs Kool 73 :w

81kix said:
Come on we all love those ...........1981 Vette's :upthumbs

What she said!!!! :D

welcome to CAC,kool enjoy the forums!!!

I have (and voted for) an '81. But any year Shark is gorgeous, especially when it's red!

Favorite year is 73.......but when I was looking....my next choice was an 80. And I ended up with an 81. Go figure.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom