Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Whats it Worth...........................

I watched a white '91 bid to $22k and the buyer wouldn't let it go. Bravo to him. That's what it's going to take to turn this market around. Problem is there's too many like the the owner of the '90 that will let them go for $10k under book.

I have a friend with an '90 LPE car on Ebay right now that already sold for only $17k, must have been a non paying bidder though 'cause it's back on there with a starting bid of $15k. He'll sell it for that too. Sad.
I agree with HammerZR1 keep it don't let them go that cheap it sickens me to see them that cheap with low miles in great shape! 17,000 k should get you a wreaked ZR1 because of parts are so hard to get! Keep them if they don't go for what you want for it! I have been so broke at times and say I will not sell a car for what they are going for now!

Well Guys,I left it there!
It was nice,but it wasn't!
It had some issues,Trans shifted sloppy and hard,Clutch was like stepping on a plumb,Safety restraint warning was active,Drivers seat had a couple tears on the bolster,Dash had been out and not installed back properly,Evidence of rear hit,It had a total repaint,Not a bad job other than primer and over-spray on things and I didn't like the paperwork,or lack there of! It would have took 2-3 k to put it in tip top shape!

I did find something interesting about it though!~!! :thumb:thumb:thumb

I would be very careful with that car. There are plenty of untouched, excellent condition relatively low mileage ZR-1s available. Look on the ZR-1Net Registry website and the ZR-1.net forums. Try to get a known car. That one sounds like a low teens car at best and even then I would plan on a lot of work. -- Bob

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom