Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Whats unique in your Garage?

What's unique in yur garage?

My garage is only the standard 2 1/2 car, but the amenities are great.

garrage different

I have set up a meat market 12 feet long by 2 feet deep consists of a 120 volt meat band saw .9 kilo sausage stuffer large meat grinder.old style 30 " by 24 " meat block .500lb meat hanging scale era 1920 .garrage is 26by 30 and 12 foot roof.still room for the vetts and avanti.i don't know how to post pics. :beer

JohnZ said:
Here's my gennie "body-off restored" 1960 Sunoco 260 dial-your-octane gas pump just outside my office; surprise "garage-warming" present from my wife shortly after we moved in three years ago. All I need now is the underground 8,000-gallon tank of 260 that goes with it :D

2002228141543-0-PumpWall.JPG

:beer
Is that a real Viper intake on the wall??

Brett

Yes, it is - I was the Viper Plant Manager and Co-Leader of Team Viper from 1995-2001 (when I retired). They wouldn't let me take my Viper company car into retirement :( , but the intake was one of my gifts at my retirement "roast" :D
:beer

John,

I pumped a lot of gallons through a pair of Sunoco pumps just like that in my high school days. I'm afraid I don't have that underground tank of 260 anymore either.

The only thing unique in my garage is this pet I forgot to feed. His name is Ralph.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom