Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Whats unique in your Garage?

iron cross

Corvette
Unrestored one owner 1962 Black FI car
How about a Popcorn machine! I have a big one that I roll around on it`s stand. Everyone probably has a beer cooler of some kind to keep the Coronas in, but popcorn, Coronas, and a good Cohiba really takes the bite out of this damn cold weather. The problem is once you start eating the corn you can`t stop. Everbody comes just for the corn. I use the small white kernels with Crisco vegetable oil, and Kens Steak House Caesar salad dressing and some special Gold Dust. If you like popcorn you have to try this combination. In fact I just made some!:D I already have a Cohiba fired up, but coffee instead of the Corona. Just think, only about five weeks till Spring. :beer

In my Dad's garage he has about a 1950's barber chair in perfect condition. It takes up a lot of room but its a good conversation piece.

Later
Mike

What would really be unique is that fine looking 62 you have in my garage. Had one in HS and never should have sold it. :cry But I guess if I have to answer the question honestly it would have to be the curtains on the windows (my wifes idea).

Randy:w

Vette Dude, would you settle for a Corona and some corn? The 62 is out of the question. :L

Ok for now but after a few beers can we re-open negotiations??;LOL

Randy:beer

winnipeg69 said:
In my Dad's garage he has about a 1950's barber chair in perfect condition. It takes up a lot of room but its a good conversation piece.

Later
Mike
We have one in the garage too:

barber2.jpg

:w
Guy

How about a full bar and 3 televisions (one is 8ft x 8ft) hooked up to the satelite dish and surround sound. The garage is 30 x 30 and you can see a tv from just about anywhere. It's nice on NHRA and Nascar days, don't have to stop working to enjoy the races.

Unique in MY Garage????/

Sure most of ya have more than the vette..
I have my old couch, loveseat, a Calif King waterbed, and a few other pieces of furniture Susan wont let me put in the house..

Know anyone looking to buy some slightly used furniture!!! hahahah

Rain

Here's my gennie "body-off restored" 1960 Sunoco 260 dial-your-octane gas pump just outside my office; surprise "garage-warming" present from my wife shortly after we moved in three years ago. All I need now is the underground 8,000-gallon tank of 260 that goes with it :D

2002228141543-0-PumpWall.JPG

:beer

Unique in my garage?

How about this self propelled ice chest? That front trunk makes a great ice chest for those summer outings :)

llf1.jpg

tom...

Nothing unique compared to some here...

Detatched Garage with Bathroom, Desk, TV, Internet, Patio Door, Fridge.

I have a detached garage with a bathroom (Sink/Toilet) and a really old 'Warm Morning' heater (natural gas with an electric fan). As long as I don't forget to shut the water off for the winter, I'm okay. :)

-J.

Thanks for the reminder. ''I think''. Last time I turned the air compressor on the belt jumped off immediately.

QUESTION? If the compressor froze up will the pully still turn. Need to crawl up in the corner via ladder to service it.

The pulley is usually attached to the crankshaft of the compressor... so No.. it should not turn if the compressor is siezed... if it does, you are dealing with a broken Connecting rod... (or something like it)

Well its not a permanent thing, but this last weekend we had steaks on the Grill, its still about 30 degrees here , and we wanted to have shrimp while we waited...so we grabbed the mini deep fryer , a few cold Buds....and we feasted in the "Temple of Zoom"! it was too cold to run in and out of the house , so we had a nice heater going and a soft candle...60 watt bulb....and a 9"TVwith a RedWings game on it....Cold Beer....Hot shrimp...Tasty Angus Tenderloins...and a RedWing Win....all in the shadow of our Corvette!
Life Is Good!

Chas:w

My garage is unique in that it is completely empty waiting on me to make something out of it before we move in the house. I'll probably put a bed, fridge, TV, and stereo down there because that's really where I'll live. ;)

Roadfrog said:
My garage is unique in that it is completely empty waiting on me to make something out of it before we move in the house. I'll probably put a bed, fridge, TV, and stereo down there because that's really where I'll live. ;)
Trust me, garages go from empty to VERY full VERY fast. You'll see.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom