Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What's your daily driver?

Daily Driver

1999 Chrysler 300M. Customized. Had it over 8 years and 92K smiles. Still knocks em dead when I roll by or hit a car show.

Wife and I "share" the ride in the '06 Pontiac Torrent (black).. good for hauln kiddo's to daycare and getting groceries too.

The '01 Tahoe is now the vacation vehicle cause it has the video systemto keep the "we there yet" to a min.. (Put only 35K on it since new).

The Vette is just a weekend toy.. but what a great toy!!

272462711_48c4c3e479.jpg

What's Your Daily Driver?

I have the options to drive a 1996 Dodge Ram V10, 2004 Ram Diesel Dually, 2006 Chryseler 300 SRT (wife took the SRT), 2002 Harley Road King, 1960 Harley Custom Pan Head, 1934 Plymouth Rumbleseat Coupe -- but I drive the 2006 Z51 Vette rag top daily. All the vehicles fill a need and since I had to wait 40 years to get my Vette I figure I have a lot of lost time to make up for. The Vette is a real joy to drive and recently I drove it 2000 + miles on a 3 day trip and I was almost as comfortable as I was in the SRT. The only complaint I have with the Vette is it took GM tooooo long to get the car to this stage of development -- but it was worth the wait.
Happy Motoring Ya'll

1967 Ford Bronco - notice a color theme here?

It gets pretty squirelly in the ice with the Detroit locker in the rear, but otherwise, it will go anywhere. The students here won't mess with it, and it just knocks some dust off when they back into the plate steel bumpers in the parking lots here on campus.

In the ice, I just have to remember one thing:
"Your car IS my crumple zone"

2005 Chevy Tahoe Z-71 Blacked out exterior and tan leather interior is my "company car" and daily driver. Yes, I really need a 4x4 large SUV for my work.

Just ordered a 2007 Cadillac DTS with the top of the line performance package and the Tehama leather interior to replace my wife's 2004 Cadillac SLS. Wanted Glacier White, but it was already out of production for 2007, so ordered White Lightning instead.

Also have a 1998 Chevrolet CK2500 (3/4 ton) 4x4 pickup in white with tan interior that I use to tow boats and trailers (now has all of 31,000 miles on it).

Have a 2003 Triumph Bonneville motorcycle in blue and white with just about every modification possible done to it.

Oh, and then there's the 2004 Vette that stays immaculately detailed in the garage under its cover until the weekends.

The DD is the wifes 1997 Camaro Z28 (with by now 165000 miles on it), she bought it new, i've been driving it.. :D

If the weather doesnt play nice to 245/50's on the rears, its the family wagon, a 2005 Dodge Magnum RT AWD. The wife hates driving in bad weather and stays home anyway.. Never have 340HP been more fun in the snow. :L

Once in a while, other then a weekend, the CE..

:w
-Stefan

My daily driver is: :upthumbs

1999dodgesltph0.jpg

My other daily driver: :booty

camry6503vm.jpg

My not so daily driver: :w

newport706017de1.jpg

...If the weather doesnt play nice to 245/50's on the rears, its the family wagon, a 2005 Dodge Magnum RT AWD....

I almost bought one of those! Well, not the AWD version, but with the hemi though.

I used to have a 4th gen Z28 as a daily driver too. Great car. I sold it with 150K on the odometer. Great cars some what of a "challenge" to get to the spark plugs though!

This time around, I ended up buying a 2005 4Runner with the V8 and a serious towing package. I decided that it may be better pulling a trailer with a Vette on it...:D

99% of the time is a 2004 Chevy TrailBlazer Ext. Loaded 1% of the time is my 01 Torch Red MN6 coupe.

If the weather is less than favorable - then I'll turn to my newest toy: an '87 4Runner. I just picked this up a couple weeks ago. It may be slow as molassas but it is a blast to drive! If you're not familiar with the old 4Runners the top comes off and turns into an open air truck - lots of fun for hitting some light trails and mud! :_rock

(Definition of beater - see below!)

Bad pic - took it with my phone:
10-28-06_1836.jpg

My DD is my 02 electron blue coupe - rain or shine - I enjoy driving it!!

Daily driver is a 90 Eldorado with 140k on it. The other dailey driver is my wifes 07 Escalade ESV

My daily driver is a 1999 Alero GLS with almost a 100k on the clock. Really fun car to drive with the 3.4.

My DD is either a 2001 Silverado HD longbox,or a 1999 chevy Prism....
my vette is driven in the nice weather and usually on weekends!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom