Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What's your daily driver?

CTS-V :lou

Image019.jpg

This is our 1969 Porsche 911T, which I used as a daily driver for over 25 years. After retirement, I converted it into an autocross/track car for my wife and I to drive for fun. It is the most dependable car I've ever owned, easy to work on, never worked on by anyone but me, and it has never left me stranded anywhere.

Rod

My DD is a 2002 Toyota Avalon. However, I'm still driving the Mag. Red 99 until the first "salt" flies hear in the Motor City. I think this is the only place in the world that uses two inches of salt for every one inch of snow! I hate winter.

Black 98 Sunfire. For what it is, its pretty hard on gas. Im fairly sure my vette gets better mileage on the road trips.

Everyday 2001 is out rain or shine, this car was made right, everything dial in and works. Best present I gave myself. The '81 goes to Corvette Shows only; it won the only " Best Stock Corvette " award in Jun'06. Its still alot fun to drive!!

2005 Subaru Outback XT with Cobb Stage 1 software upgrade. Very quick and all-wheel drive for when it's needed.

My DD is 2006 Chevrolet HHR. I REALLY enjoy driving this car. The mileage is incredible. Not as much fun as the Z06 but it is unique.

Donna

My DD is a 99 A4 Pewter Coupe, it took me 51 years to get it and I will never be without a Vette!

DD is a 04 Cavalier not very flashy but driving 103 miles one way to work, the mpg are great, also have '79 Jeep CJ7 as backup.

My Daily Driver

Hi

Because l need a car to drive to a commuter train and to carry things for my hobbies and a way to take my golden retriever l have a Volvo wagon turbo.

i have no use for SUV's because they are just too big for my needs and they are too high off the ground for my dog to jump out of. Keep in mind when a dog jumps out the back of a vehicle it's like us jumping and landing on her hands.

Alan:beer

PS l also have a new Volvo S80 sedan turbo for going out in.

We have a Jeep Cherokee, and a Jeep Liberty. No problem at all for my Boxer to get in and out of either vehicle, and there's never been any indication of her hurting herself getting in or out of either one. In fact, she can't wait to get into the Jeeps whenever I take her for a ride - which is at least once a day.

I don't rough it much when I 'm not driving my toy. Lexus es330
Len

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom