Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What's your daily driver?

4x4 Dodge Dakota extended truck. Good milage for truck and not too big and not too small. So handles good for truck. Good V8 engine and able to get the job done. Nice looking too.

No pavement no problem. Snowstorms no problem. Got a vette you want to tow for 2000 miles, no problem.

I've been driving my Hunting vehicle lately since the roads were covered in salt its been snowing all night and our county is shut down so my old $700 Blazer will come in handy.
DSC02827.JPG

My Wife has been complaining that I have spent too much money on it lately (put transmission,tires,and a radiator in it this year) but it is dependable and is 4WD.

This is my daily driver and thus my username of BugMan. ;) It is a fully restored 1970 VW Beetle, not as fast as my Vette but you will be surprised at the number of thumbs up it gets.

Used to be Daily Drivers

My '06 VRed Coupe became my daily driver in August, but on "off' days due to weather or family needs, I still use my old daily driver, a 1997 Clubwagon, 15 passenger van! It was my everyday driver from 1997-2004 (when I bought a Mustang GT to tide me over until I could get my Corvette). Ater 7 years of driving only the large van, daily, you can understand where I was coming from when I felt as though I deserved a Vette! I knew I would be in for the "selfish" comments when I got my Vette, so 7 years of driving a non-selfish, 15-passenger van helped my cause! ;)
The 1999 Kia is my wife's old car, all original except the driver. Now it's me on rainy or icy days lately! Both have 106,000 miles on them! They have been great, solid, maintenance-free vehicles to own. However, as the pictures show, neither of them stay in the garage anymore. The van still gets the family to vacations comfortably each summer. However, I ALWAYS miss my Vette when I'm driving anything else.

Home006.jpg

JanuaryIceHouse006.jpg

I have a Buick Regal GS as a daily driver as well as a Cherokee Limited 03

Here's the Jeep
myjeep.jpg

and the Buick....
untitled.jpg

I drive my C6 most days and if the weather is bad I have a 97 Subaru Outback with big knobby snow tires. This is the 4th Subaru I have owned over the years and they are great in foul weather.

My '06 VRed Coupe became my daily driver in August, but on "off' days due to weather or family needs, I still use my old daily driver, a 1997 Clubwagon, 15 passenger van! It was my everyday driver from 1997-2004 (when I bought a Mustang GT to tide me over until I could get my Corvette). Ater 7 years of driving only the large van, daily, you can understand where I was coming from when I felt as though I deserved a Vette! I knew I would be in for the "selfish" comments when I got my Vette, so 7 years of driving a non-selfish, 15-passenger van helped my cause! ;)
The 1999 Kia is my wife's old car, all original except the driver. Now it's me on rainy or icy days lately! Both have 106,000 miles on them! They have been great, solid, maintenance-free vehicles to own. However, as the pictures show, neither of them stay in the garage anymore. The van still gets the family to vacations comfortably each summer. However, I ALWAYS miss my Vette when I'm driving anything else.

Home006.jpg

JanuaryIceHouse006.jpg
My daily driver is a 1999 E250 super cargo.I used to drive a 1984 350 Dodge maxi van. I bought it from my neighbor for $300(rusty and mean). I drive it until the engine blew a cylinder. I know what you mean about driving utility over pleasure. I had a 2006 Bmw X3 for 7 months(not for me), I got rid of it. I've been driving my daughters 2006 Jetta(fun car, great on gas)while she's in college. Nothing beats the Vette on a nice day with the top down. I still get the same thrill even after 33 years of ownership.It looks like I'll be shopping for another hooptie, my other kid is getting his license soon.

have 94 t-bird, her 2004 elantra or whn she is not looking her 2001 prewter vette.

My daily driver is a 2004 VW Passat, My Vette only goes out on Sunny Days when the top can be down!

Daily driver is 2000 Trail Blazer..(old body style) have 152k on it and :eek:hnoes (fingers crossed) hope I get another 152k! Bought it as a lease return with around 38k and since then been using Mobil 1 every 6k. :) Engine sounds like it did when I got it!:)

022707_08.jpg

Dude, Where's My Vette? ;help

Needless to say it's not my daily driver today! This is what happened overnight at South Lake Tahoe (my son took the picture "on the job")

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom