Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Where to buy Canvas Garage?

TWINRAY

Corvette
'67 Goodwood Green Coupe, '69 Lemans Blue Roadster
My '69 has been temporarily displaced from the garage due to another car purchase. I've seen Canvas type "temporary" garages while on vacation traveling but now that I want one, can't seem to find where (an internet site perhaps) to buy a "good" one. Pep Boys sells a 10x20 (my cousin bought one) but it doesn't look as substancial as I'd like - it was only $200. I'd like one (idealily) 16' long with an inverted "U" roof and not with a "peak" roof. I know this is less than the ideal storage but it is going to be better than just sitting out with a car cover over it. Thanks for any info.
Fred

We bought a Coverit garage type cover for our motorhome while in Western NY. Snow country. It was obviously a bigger one, but we were very satisfied with the product. We had it for a couple years prior to moving West. It held up well in the heavy winter.
Take care - Gary C - '78 pace car

My '69 has been temporarily displaced from the garage due to another car purchase. I've seen Canvas type "temporary" garages while on vacation traveling but now that I want one, can't seem to find where (an internet site perhaps) to buy a "good" one. Pep Boys sells a 10x20 (my cousin bought one) but it doesn't look as substancial as I'd like - it was only $200. I'd like one (idealily) 16' long with an inverted "U" roof and not with a "peak" roof. I know this is less than the ideal storage but it is going to be better than just sitting out with a car cover over it. Thanks for any info.
Fred
how about a metal car port i keep seeing them ..you can get just a roof or add sides and a front and or back

Thanks all for your replies. What I was hoping for was a specific brand/model to buy. Cover It seems to make various models - some not as good as others. A carport won't give me whatever protection against dampness then even what a canvas garage will. I did some internet searching yesterday and came up with a Canadian company that seems to make what I'm looking for but they don't ship to the US. So the search continues but I better get moving cause the weather isn't getting any better around here. Thanks and if I do get something good, I'll post the name and model.

Maybe one of our Canadian friends on the board can make the purchase for you, and you can then reimburse them to ship it to you.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom