Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

"which has longer intake lt1 or mini ram?"

sxyvet

Corvette
1991 ZO7 coupe, 6 speed,red on red w/most options!
hi there guys,
how are ya!
i was wandering which intake out the lt1 intake and mini ram has the longer intake?
i read some where i thought the lt1 intake had a slightly longer intake bye 1.5" or so?
which would be good as it may give a little more torque which i am after!
also does any one know of any one who has a cheap lt1 inatke for sale that i can convert to a L98 engine.
there was a guy from this site i thought from here in new soth wales in Australia who had a lt1 intake for sale but i lost his user name and details,dam!
thanks
merry x-mas guys
glen
sxyvet
Australia

WHAT A SHAME THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like no one knows or wants to know!
this is the reason i left this site in the first place!
no traffic,no talk,no replys,nothing!
im back to corvette forum then. :eyerole :mad :confused

FWIW the LT1 intake to the L98 is not just a bolt on swap, if you want to keep the torque numbers up along with everything else go with larger runners and a port job. The LT1 is a reverse cool engine and the cooling system is different then the L98; it can be done but I doubt it would be the cheapest route.

looks like no one knows or wants to know!
this is the reason i left this site in the first place!
no traffic,no talk,no replys,nothing!
im back to corvette forum then. :eyerole :mad :confused

Don't you think your a little quick to pass judgment? Number one this is christmas. People may not even be anywhere near a computer for a couple days.Second your in a little different time zone. Maybe you should find a pair of shorts that don't bind quite so much. :L

Glenn
:w

Don't you think your a little quick to pass judgment? Number one this is christmas. People may not even be anywhere near a computer for a couple days.Second your in a little different time zone. Maybe you should find a pair of shorts that don't bind quite so much. :L

Glenn
:w

hahahaha very funny, not !:D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom