Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Whining noise in left rear

Bob Nunes

Corvette
2004 Arctic White coupe
I have a 2004 with 40,200 miles on it and it has just started a whine/whistle from the left rear. Any one have a clue what it could be. I was kind of thinking it may be something to do with the fuel pump. Any ideas?:confused

Hi there,
yes, it could be your fuel pump.
Allthebest, c4c5
I called the dealership that I used and inquired how long it would take to correct the problem. The person told me about an hour to determine the problem, but he would have to look up the total time guidline for repairs if the problem was the fuel pump-any idea how long the process is. I'm think$$$$.

I called the dealership that I used and inquired how long it would take to correct the problem. The person told me about an hour to determine the problem, but he would have to look up the total time guidline for repairs if the problem was the fuel pump-any idea how long the process is. I'm think$$$$.

Bob - check out this thread. I will give some info on repair costs.
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1652377
Remo:cool

That Oldd Whinning Noise

Thanks Remo-It looks like my bumper to bumper warranty that I purchased might have some value to it now.

Outstanding. BTW - I have a whinning noise that comes from the right side of the passenger area from time to time. Any ideas?:boogie
Remo:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom