Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Who has the best Reproduction Grill for a 58-60?

J60FI

Corvette
1960 Red on Red
Ok... so i have decided to get my bumpers rechromed and buy a new grille and eyebrows..

Who sells the best reproductions out there... and are they good enough to fool a judge?;shrug

Looking forward to your input..

Joe..

I bought mine from Paragon. Import version since the US version was on big time back order at the time. Looks ok, not fully assembled in car, that is about 2 to 3 weeks away. But then I am not after NCRS judging. I can post some photos when it is in.

Herb

I haven't ever compared the two side by side. I'd ask on the NCRS Tech Board. I'm sure you will get answers from many that have had their cars judged. From my limited judging experience I have been shown that a lot of repro parts don't have the sharpness to the edges and other differences that stand out to an experienced judge. If correctness is your goal you don't want to buy the wrong repro and then have to replace it later to get your points back.

Tom

The reproductions CSM manufactures have been out there for a long time, and are better than anyone else's; don't know what other vendors they supply.

:beer

The reproductions CSM manufactures have been out there for a long time, and are better than anyone else's; don't know what other vendors they supply.

:beer
Thanks, John , do you have any contact information for CSM?

;worship

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom