Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Winter is Almost Over, List your Winter Mods!

led tail, and license plate lites,oil catch can,under hood carbon fiber goodies and took out the Vett for the first time this year,it felt real good!!!!

DennyB7, What type of LED tail lights did you get and where did you get them? I've been looking and just haven't made the move yet.

Vetteforfun,I don't recall the web sight, but I have the phone # 909 585 2173 the name is Wing Waxers,Big City,California. I think I saw them on this forum. Oh by the way,they are halo LEDs and I also have the license plate LEDs, very cool.
Denny

Hopefully ill get around to buying some Borlas. Ill definately pull a few minor mods like and intake coupler and filter. A buffing by the dealer due to some #$%$ backing into my car will also have to be done as soon as possible.

Vetteforfun,I don't recall the web sight, but I have the phone # 909 585 2173 the name is Wing Waxers,Big City,California. I think I saw them on this forum. Oh by the way,they are halo LEDs and I also have the license plate LEDs, very cool.
Denny

That's Big Bear City, up by Lake Arrowhead in the mountains of Southern Cal. That's the place where I got my Black Cherry taillites and rear facia blackout.

A good guy to do business with.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom