Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WINTERIZING ?THIS MAY BE A SHORT WINTER ?

I hava a deal with my nieghbor. She lets me keep my C3 Vette in her garage all winter, and I shovel her porch and sidewalk.
Guess who's getting a good deal this year?
Meanwhile, I have been driving my C5 a few days a week when the roads are dry.:D

This has been an amazing winter. I have done nothing to winterize my 64 because I have been able to fire her and give her a good ride whenever I want. I work at a golf course and we had a record December and so far January has been great. I can live with winters like this. Golf and top down in January...amazing.

I hear you!! Rained today but dry over the weekend and guess what Im going to do?

Date....January 5,2007
Location ............ Western PA
Temp at 2 pm................60 degrees
Snowfall total 2006/2007..............................0000000000 inches!!!

YAHOO!

We too have had only a trace of snow so far this year....supposed to be in the 60's to day but it is raining.I'll go out and do some more cleaning
or puttering around on it...

Hey? Let's ask Patrick about the subject:

Maybe he did the same? ;) :L

Brooklinite said:
...Drove it in Christmas Eve and on New Years day...

Hey? Let's ask Patrick about the subject:

Maybe he did the same? ;) :L

your too cruel!!!! :D

got a love it though!!!! :upthumbs

FORGET THE WINTERIZING. I had my top down and wind in the air today. What a day 72 and sunny. I even had the wife in the shotgun seat WITHOUT A HAT.
If it stays like this, I may never get to my winter projects. I saw a lot of hot iron with the tops down today. I don't know if it's global warming , but I sure like this weather.

Phew! That was a close call.

We got a few centimetres of snow the other day so I thought the party was over.

But it sunny today and the roads are dry so the streak continues. :)

Yup. We had a half an inch of snow the other day, but then it went back into the 40's and it was 52 at midnight, now 45 at 4 pm. So if it stays this way till April, I won't be complaining. It has been rainy, but you don't have to shovel rain! :D

I'm loving this weather, 58 degrees for the high.
Today, I had the rear calipers and brake pads put on the vette plus the pleasure of washing, drying and covering my baby.
Life is good!

It has been rainy and in the high forties for a couple days... it is heading your way !:)

Tom

It's over.

I think I'll go fire up the beast....

38630_200.jpg

It was fun while it lasted. :)

Hi Brook !

What year and horsepower on that Beast in the photo ?:D Winter is supposed to arrive here tonight btw !:W

Tom:w

Hey All,
Over here in Australia, we can drive our cars all year round. Our winters are at the worst 'chilly'. Summers are hot and humid so we tend to drive early morning and late afternoon/evening. Winters are usually crisp and clear and great for driving all day long. Therefore we don't have an idle time where we can work on our cars so we try to get things done inbetween runs and events.
I usually get my car out every weekend for a drive somewhere. It certainly relieves the stress.
Regards,
George.

2006, 8hp.....no summers and all numbers match!
Hi Brook !

What year and horsepower on that Beast in the photo ?:D Winter is supposed to arrive here tonight btw !:W

It is finally here !

Okay two full days now with snow on the ground and temps in the 20's.... I guess winter has started finally !:lou

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom