Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Winter's....... This is the worst yet!

No Problem!

Then there always the guy that actually believes he's a better dirver than anyone else on earth. He's sure he can get his Z06 from here over to the garage before the snow gets any deeper.
Remo:cool
attachment.php

bobsvette that was a great year.my buddy turbocharged his 75,as though it needed it.Man that ride was a rush!!!.I still had my triple at that time which was plenty.I did fall in love with those "Z's" and to think back I paid 2,500 out the door on my 77/1000,had the Kerker,ltd seat and oilcooler waiting at home till I broke it in,later milled out the carbs.The bike is still a blast and really gets the lions share of attention when I do go out with Da'boyz....It kind of ticks a few off when there wondering why folks step past their softtails to see an old muscle bike.I am with bossvette,I am in the country and bambi's are to plentifull-- an area kid got killed in broad daylight when a deer jumped out of high grass from the median...all and all as I get older I would like to think I am getting smarter and not loosing my ba##s.Again a bit more protection in the Vette.

Boy....I'm really bummed now....missed a day and a half without taking the Vette out for a run...........Looks like the club is making its yearly run to Apple Hill this Sat........:D :D ;)

TGC4 welcome to CAC as far as bambi I hope to lighten the population a little after thanksgiving, the worst thing about winter for me is I have to move so much stuff around to work on anything my barn is packed tiight; shoulda went 40x60 instead of 30x48 ;LOL
DSC03452.JPG

I had five cars in there yesterday with one on the lift, had to walk the long way around to get to the toolbox ;)

Thanks bossvette and thin away please!My golden runs them off my land/woods but my daughters wont let my buddy crooss-bow.Bambi.That is just one of the many things they "wont'' I am in a household of all females-----thats why God created the Corvette.I would settle for your 30x48 coming from my modest 16x24.Hind sight--oh well.I like your truck!

just wait until one runs in front of your daughters car, then she will change her mind. The only Female here is my Wife, and one of my bird dogs but I still have to put the seat down ;LOL I feel for you; a friend is the lone male with 4 females; the garage is a santuary since they usually don't want to get dirty.

Ah, the joys of winter, when the temperature gets down to the 70s and the humidity disappears so I can take the top down without sweating away to nothing. :D

CAR.gif

Man It's Really Cool Out Here.

Wow man -today I think I'll get a hair cut and some snow tires.

stefanko.jpg

Way back then I had chains for my 60, seem to remember one of my buddies throwing a chain on his and cracking glass. :L They didn't get pampered back in the 60's

I put away my Corvette the end of September. Been snowing like crazy for the past week. Time to head south with the geese. They left about a month and a half ago.

67 and sun in northern Maine,top down weather still:drink

I'm in southern Maine, this week has been too rainy for top down. I'm sure it will likely be 20s and snowing in another week. Its so nice around April when you get to take your vette out of winter storage for the first time, cruising with the top off in 50 degree weather after the long winter is the best but it feels a lot colder doing it this time of year at the same temperatures. I think its all relative to the season you are leaving behind.

Bob, and other,,, those winter pictures looked pretty good for Christmas Cards!
I see three so far... hummm... wonder which one is better?
or more?

Unfortunately winters can be tough on a Corvette when you live in the North. So why not do what I did.. Move from New York to Atlanta( or nearby). The weather is better. The economy is better. I own a house on the 4th hole fairway that would have cost me millions on Long Island. Plus, if you see MY avatar I can tell you that I plan to have a lot of fun with my Vettes this winter. C'mon down. We'll leave the light on for ya.

God Help Us

Coming to a street near you soon.

S23.jpg

thats the "Boss" Bruce Springsteen back in the Day
Looks like a shot a few miles from my house in Freehold New Jersey. That was Bruces hometown...Still lives not to far from where he grew up and to my knowledge he still has a blue C4 Vette!!!

Man, I hope that does not come this way...

Peace
Chip

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom