Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Woo Hoo I Did See The C6 Butt..

does anyone have any idea how accurate this info is, or if should even believe it?
just wondering, cuz details are buzzing everywhere, and i'd hate to believe one thing and be wrong

1DOWN6TOGO said:
does anyone have any idea how accurate this info is, or if should even believe it?

Hey, it's the Internet and we know we can believe everything we see on the Internet, right? :L

_ken :w

Well I can say one thing. I did see that rear end on the plant floor and it looked a lot like what they described in that article. I would say its fairly accurate.

I still don't believe that anybody has seen the actual C6 yet. Often car manufactures will make up some off-the-wall body part just to test paint spraying methods, and molding processes. That's probably why so many bits and pieces are being seen in several locations. They probably aren't even mean't to be teasers, it just happens to be out in the open. Then along comes someone who is quite enthusiastic about seeing the next generation, and low and behold we suddenly have a C6 sighting.
That's what I believe is going on here.
vettepilot

they also use other body styles to test things out. when the C5 was in testing the LS1 was put into a Camaro and the F-body was used on the vette chassis for testing, so anybody that saw it thought it was the new Camaro when in fact it was the new C5, everything expect the body. these things are too closely guarded to let someting such a new body style of the Corvette to be seen 1 1/2 years before is available. those boys at GM are sneaky. you can't even take pictures inside the factory of cars that are aleady being sold, don't think we'll see the new vette until the General wants us too

Hey, what happened? Try going to the site now...

It's shut down.

The link to that article has been posted all over internet-creation. Either they exceeded their bandwidth, or there are other problems involved.

Article now on CAC

For those who missed the article linked above, Viper 10 has the text under the "Lastest C6 Info. Camless Eng??? " thread. Looks like most of you have already figured that much out though.

Greg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom