Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WTB: Front Bumper Fascia Cover

try Ebay they surface quite often, I bought one for my 97 there.
if you can't find one I have the origional one from mine thats cracked but repairable.

I have one off my old white 2004 that has a nice 3" hole right below the logo....thanks to a teenage driver....

I am considering taking of my tiger shark front facia and putting the stock one back on, no damage, a few road chips in the mag red II paint....

I am considering taking of my tiger shark front facia and putting the stock one back on, no damage, a few road chips in the mag red II paint....

That would be very cool, but I have a Vararam and the intake ducts would probably not fit the tiger shark.

I would be interested in the stock one though.

Thanks
Dennis

I have a 97 Torch red slightly scratched on upper left top, has emblem. I can send picture to an E-mail address but have had no luck with this site. also have an extra emblem new with out adhesive.

the easiest way to attach a photo is down the bottom of the "reply to thread" page use manage attachments if you have pictures hosted at a site like
http://www.villagephotos.com/index.asp
you can click on the icon that looks like a mountain and link to it there like this
DSC02906.JPG

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom