Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WV- New to site

c3vette

Corvette
1979 Red 4Spd
Just checking in.

I have a 79 C3 4spd,RED fresh paint, new custom leather interior, Hooker Super comp header and side pipes, Edlebrock intake and Carb and and after market cam. (previous owner had the motor rebuilt before I bought the car, but didn't know the cam make or specs. He just referred to it as a 3/4 race cam).
Anyway----nice to be here!

Attachments

• 100_0548 - Copy.jpg
    100_0548 - Copy.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 67
  • P1050005.jpg
    P1050005.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 71
Welcome to the CAC! Nice looking C3!!

-Mac

welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center c3vette. :w

1979 had a nice shape. Just about like the Oyster/beige 80 that I had.

Just checking in.

I have a 79 C3 4spd,RED fresh paint, new custom leather interior, Hooker Super comp header and side pipes, Edlebrock intake and Carb and and after market cam. (previous owner had the motor rebuilt before I bought the car, but didn't know the cam make or specs. He just referred to it as a 3/4 race cam).
Anyway----nice to be here!

:upthumbs Thanks for pics. Your red interior is VERY similiar to my 2010 Z06....it has red interior but it's quiet a bit black....in fact the parts that tend to face upwards or on top are black and the under parts or parts that are lower are red. Car ordered w/red interior though. It is ver tasteful because after having it for a month now, I'm glad it's NOT more red than it is....very tasteful....enjoy.
:welcome

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom