Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Yet another vanity plate thread...

T

TurboLuigi

Ok, some of you know, some of you don't. Last year I bought a new 2008 Crystal Red Coupe and had it shipped to Callaway. It sat awaiting for the development of the new MP122 Supercharger housing and in the last couple of months they started its transformation ;).

See http://www.twinturboluigi.com/ to see how its coming along.

Which leads to this thread. After seeing the post of the Crystal Red vert with the Luigi tag, should I get a vanity plate for it? and if so, what do you recommend it be?

My warped humor thought it should be "SHIBBY" from Dude, Where's my car?

-Luigi
:cool

Florida allows 7 (I believe).

-Luigi

WRTH WTG

SC 650 HP

8UR4RE

CALAWAY
CALLAWY
CALLWAY

AMAZING

WARP SPD

I like Warp Spd. It is interesting the discussions on these. I think my "BLINK" plate gets as much attention as the car!

Youse guys have got to explore more of the CAC. ;)

Here's a few I thought of Luigi. I actually had WARP7 on my first Corvette because WARPSPD wasn't available. After 5 or 6 tickets (I lost count) and purchasing my C5 I thought I'd better slow down and get a more benign tag. :L

:wJane Ann

attachment.php

I like Warp Spd. It is interesting the discussions on these. I think my "BLINK" plate gets as much attention as the car!

I once raced a Pantera w/ the tag WARP SPD. After pulling on him to 140 and holding, I guess I was BEYOND warp speed :eek

I actually had WARP7 on my first Corvette because WARPSPD wasn't available. After 5 or 6 tickets (I lost count) and purchasing my C5 I thought I'd better slow down and get a more benign tag. :L

:wJane Ann

I once had 8 UR 5LTR on my Trans Am. After being pulled over every other week, I got rid of that tag quickly! :crazy

One of my favorite license plates, was: A ZR WHAT :L

C 16

LUIGI

C YA

Keep them coming guys.

Here are some I thought...

MOREPWR
ZR1KILR
6FITTY
200PLUS ;)

-Luigi

No... still thinking it through. ;)

-Luigi

I just got Callawy a couple of months ago. I couldn't believe it was available in Jersey.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom