Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

YOU WIN NYPD

Joe Vette

Corvette
2005 Lemans Blue Coupe
After getting my 3rd ticket for no front plate, 2 while parked and the one yesterday after getting pulled over at the Midtown Tunnel toll plaza, I put my front plate on today. I hate the way it looks. It's like a beautiful woman with one big ugly tooth sticking out of her mouth!!!! I know this has been beat to death. Merry "F" ing Christmas NYC. :mad

Joe Vette said:
After getting my 3rd ticket for no front plate, 2 while parked and the one yesterday after getting pulled over at the Midtown Tunnel toll plaza, I put my front plate on today. I hate the way it looks. It's like a beautiful woman with one big ugly tooth sticking out of her mouth!!!! I know this has been beat to death. Merry "F" ing Christmas NYC. :mad

why don't you just register it out of state?

Did that years ago. Got investigated after an accident and fined because they saw I was filing taxes here and claiming I was living somewhere else. Can I use your address if I decide to do it again??? LOL just kidding.

You could always leave the front plate on the dash. I was told you cant be ticketed that way. It sucks though living in a front plate state.

Anthony

That don't work either. Then you get a ticket for improper display of front plate.

Joe Vette said:
That don't work either. Then you get a ticket for improper display of front plate.

Wasnt there someone here who came up with a revised front plate adaptor?

Try www.topflightrepro.com,,,,,,,,,,, imo the best one out there

DSC00039.jpg

They also make a removable one now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom