Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Z06's, Parrots, Pets, and Pals

• Thread starter Thread starter theblackvette
  • Start date Start date
T

theblackvette

Anyone take their parrots, or other pets out in the Z06 for a road trip?

My parrot loves taking rides in the Z06. It is funny when I punch the gas he spreads his wings out while sitting on my shoulder to balance. Then he sings tunes like crazy when we are really moving!!!!!!

Anyone else?

I know someone around here that takes their dog in their Corvette!!!!! and it is a C5 Convertible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trying to get my attachments to get larger for you to see better!

Here he is checking out the damage to the front left quarter panel of my Z06!

attachment.php

And yes, he knows how to drive a Z06!!!!!!!

attachment.php

Slong, you say

"What is his name, BV Jr?" LOL

Oh slong, one of these days, just one of these days POW right in the kisser!!!!!

:L

theblackvette said:
Anyone take their parrots, or other pets out in the Z06 for a road trip?

My parrot loves taking rides in the Z06. It is funny when I punch the gas he spreads his wings out while sitting on my shoulder to balance. Then he sings tunes like crazy when we are really moving!!!!!!

Anyone else?

I know someone around here that takes their dog in their Corvette!!!!! and it is a C5 Convertible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a handsome fellow! Very colorful, somewhat like his owner - HA!! None of our pets go Vette riding but if we had such a gorgeous bird as yours, we'd make an exception. ;)

I once raised Fishers, had over sixty at one time. To many to drive around. :eyerole
theblackvette said:
Slong, you say

"What is his name, BV Jr?" LOL

Oh slong, one of these days, just one of these days POW right in the kisser!!!!!

:L

Those are pretty cool pics, BV. I used to have a cat (had to put her down last year- feline leukemia. Very sad.) She was never one to like rides in cars- she hated it in fact.

-Patrick

BlackZ28Turbo,

Have your parrot ever gone for a ride in the Z06?

Great looking parrot you got there!!!!!

Thanks so much!
I am so sorry to hear about your pet.
I don't know why, but my bird just loves riding in the Z06! He sings and dances when I put the pedal to the medal!

CORed91 said:
Those are pretty cool pics, BV. I used to have a cat (had to put her down last year- feline leukemia. Very sad.) She was never one to like rides in cars- she hated it in fact.

-Patrick

Thanks Z_OH_6!

What kinda pets do you have and why haven't you taken them for a spin?

:)

Z_OH_6 said:
What a handsome fellow! Very colorful, somewhat like his owner - HA!! None of our pets go Vette riding but if we had such a gorgeous bird as yours, we'd make an exception. ;)

I have to ask this, I just can't resist, but has he ever crapped on your car?? Or better yet, in your car?

And does it leave marks when it stands on the paint??

Nice birdy though.

theblackvette said:
BlackZ28Turbo,

Have your parrot ever gone for a ride in the Z06?

Great looking parrot you got there!!!!!
No. I don't take mine outside much because when it is warm enough we run the risk of west nile.

Okay-My bird is able to do funny tricks. I told someone I can hold the bird upside down with his feet up in the palm of my hand and bounce him up and down. I just took some snapshots of me doing this. It was difficult to take the shot with cam in the other hand but it shows you how I can position him.

I will take pics of him in my Z06 singing and dancing with me. I can easily do that through the rear view mirror. He is such a great bird. I have had him for sixteen years since he was a baby and he loves Corvettes!!!!!!!

I will enlarge the pics for better viewing!!!!!!!

He is the original Z06 Parrot!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom