Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Z06's, Parrots, Pets, and Pals

• Thread starter Thread starter theblackvette
  • Start date Start date
GREAT dog pics!

Love the yorkie Rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, BV. I can't beat a parrot. I'm the only animal allowed in my ZO6.

So, since this parrot and you are so "tight" would it be correct to conclude that your are a pirate? As I recall in reading some pirate tales, they all had parrots sitting on their shoulder. Oh, and surely you didn't teach the parrot to repeat everything you say!! ;LOL

Well, I guess i am a pirate, as I said the Carribean sea to join CAC!!!! LOL

Roadfrog said:
Well, BV. I can't beat a parrot. I'm the only animal allowed in my ZO6.

So, since this parrot and you are so "tight" would it be correct to conclude that your are a pirate? As I recall in reading some pirate tales, they all had parrots sitting on their shoulder. Oh, and surely you didn't teach the parrot to repeat everything you say!! ;LOL

Thanks
Shes a hand full!
But loves to cruise in the vette with the top off and the hatch open . Lots of Breeze!

Rain

theblackvette said:
GREAT dog pics!

Love the yorkie Rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will admit that I have taken my dog for a ride in my Z06 a few times.
You won't find any fur though. At least I hope not.

BlackZ28Turbo said:
Thanks Z_OH_6. He is a guys dog. He farts, belches and snores. Generally a disgusting animal but he has a really good personality and loves everyone.
:L:L;LOLMy kinda pup!!

Time for the Z06 Parrot's Bath!

Well, although no rides in the Z06 this week, he still has to take his weekly bath!

Here he is floating around in the tub getting clean. He loves water and loves to float around on his back. I tell parrot lovers that I have a parrot that can do this and they can't believe it. Well, I have the pictures to prove it. But remember, only Z06 parrots have the genes to do such a thing.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Great post idea.

I am going to have to shoot some pictures of the cats, dog and birds in my vette.

Here is the Toy Poodle ready to go outside in the snow and our Cockatto

theblackvette said:
Well, although no rides in the Z06 this week, he still has to take his weekly bath!

Here he is floating around in the tub getting clean. He loves water and loves to float around on his back. I tell parrot lovers that I have a parrot that can do this and they can't believe it. Well, I have the pictures to prove it. But remember, only Z06 parrots have the genes to do such a thing.
;LOLtheblackvette & NC_50anny,
Your pets are terrific!! Really, the parrot in the tub and the cockatoo with the poodle is fabulous! Keep 'em coming guys, these are great.

A parrot that gives itself a bath! ;LOL That is just too cool- I have never seen anything like your Z06 Parrot, BV. Does he sing when he takes a shower?

-Patrick

Thanks! Actually he does sing when he showers!

CORed91 said:
A parrot that gives itself a bath! ;LOL That is just too cool- I have never seen anything like your Z06 Parrot, BV. Does he sing when he takes a shower?

-Patrick

I wonder how my litte fella is doing!
He couldn't make the trip!
I am gonna check up on my Z06 pal!

BlackZ28Turbo said:
That is one of the funniest things I've seen.

BV, you figured it out. Why would anyone want a parrot with poor hygiene and that won't talk? Does it do windows or mow the lawn?

Picked up the Z06 today!
Looks like the bird and me will go riding soon!

theblackvette said:
Picked up the Z06 today!
Looks like the bird and me will go riding soon!
Congrats! I know that had to make you feel good. Just remember to not let the bird drive! :L

My little feathered friend can't even tell the repairs that were made to my front quarter panel!

He wants to go out for a ride!!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom