Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Z06's, Parrots, Pets, and Pals

• Thread starter Thread starter theblackvette
  • Start date Start date
BV and Tony:

You two bird brains have got your feathers too ruffled with each other.

:beer

No, don't worry about this, we go back a long way!!!!

It is all in fun!

NC 50anny said:
BV and Tony:

You two bird brains have got your feathers too ruffled with each other.

:beer

Big What?

theblackvette said:
Cool photo, but I have a parrot!

Sqawk Sqawk!
What do you guys think of a guy who owns a bird that he calls "Big Bird"

Isn't that like naming your car "BlackVette" .. sounds like the cave days, Hey Big Bird get in the BlackVette. Me Tazan YOU Jane!

Wonder what he calls his boyfriend??? maybe "Big Boy" LOL..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha;LOL ;LOL

Dave Chappel wannabe!

More unfunny wannabe comedian stuff!

This guy dreams of becoming the next Dave Chappel!

Tonys Torch said:
What do you guys think of a guy who owns a bird that he calls "Big Bird"

Isn't that like naming your car "BlackVette" .. sounds like the cave days, Hey Big Bird get in the BlackVette. Me Tazan YOU Jane!

Wonder what he calls his boyfriend??? maybe "Big Boy" LOL..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha;LOL ;LOL

Now I have to ask..

Is blackvette's Corvette really Black? Or is some kind of midnight dark color.

and...

What is Tony's Torch? is it a Torch Red Vette or something the ladies like?

Interesting question. You want to know "what is a Tony's Torch?" Well lets see he must be color blind if this is supposed to represent the color of his vette. Well, he has a blue vette. So it is not that. Must be something else.

But let us take a moment to define Tony's Torch since you asked what he is:

Tony's Torch (origin latin)

n. A person who tends to take up more space than required. Someone who has no respect for those that need such space.

Used in a sentence: The other day at was at the mall and I saw one of those ungrateful Tony's Torches taking up two spaces. And both of those spaces were marked for the handicapped. The nerve of that individual!

v. the act of taking up excessive space, the act of taking a needed object or objects away from a person.

Used in a sentence: I thought it was quite rude to see that guy over there tony's torching at the bowling alley. He grabbed 5 bowling balls for himself and only used one the whole game. I could have used one of his bowling balls!

Synonyms: hog, pig, inconsiderate, unmannered

Antonyms: respectful, courteous, worthy, theblackvette

:D

NC 50anny said:
and...

What is Tony's Torch? is it a Torch Red Vette or something the ladies like?

theblackvette said:
Interesting question. You want to know "what is a Tony's Torch?" Well lets see he must be color blind if this is supposed to represent the color of his vette. Well, he has a blue vette. So it is not that. Must be something else.

But let us take a moment to define Tony's Torch since you asked what he is:

Tony's Torch (origin latin)

n. A person who tends to take up more space than required. Someone who has no respect for those that need such space.

Used in a sentence: The other day at was at the mall and I saw one of those ungrateful Tony's Torches taking up two spaces. And both of those spaces were marked for the handicapped. The nerve of that individual!

v. the act of taking up excessive space, the act of taking a needed object or objects away from a person.

Used in a sentence: I thought it was quite rude to see that guy over there tony's torching at the bowling alley. He grabbed 5 bowling balls for himself and only used one the whole game. I could have used one of his bowling balls!

Synonyms: hog, pig, inconsiderate, unmannered

Antonyms: respectful, courteous, worthy, theblackvette

:D
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE THIS GUY A JOB????? I WISH I HAD ALL DAY TO PLAY ON THE NET!! I just wonder if i take a trip to BV's home town if he will come out with that BlackVette??? I think he would RUN scared and never be back on the forum.. CHICKEN CHOKER!!!

My own parrot would take out Tony's Torch!

Nothing to worry here!

My Z06 parrot would peck the living daylights out of his eyes!

It would improve his eyesight and perhaps he would park like a normal human being again.

Thanks for protecting my bird though. I appreciate that very much.

NC 50anny said:
Hey don't get to personal with BV by attacking his Parrott!

Nice parrot!

This nice parrot would love to ride in a Z06!

33%3A8653923232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2333%3D49%3A%3D%3C48%3DXROQDF%3E232354759663%3Bot1lsi

Bird expert?

Okay, "bird expert" LOL Identify this one!

33%3A8653923232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2333%3D49%3A%3D%3C48%3DXROQDF%3E232354759%3A6%3C8ot1lsi

NOPE wrong again!!!!

I hope you can identify corvettes better than you can identify parrots!

You gotta do better than that. Yes it is "blue" but that is not what it is called! HAHAHAHA

Do your homework!

NC 50anny said:
I stand corrected, it is a Blue Macaw!

:BOW

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom