Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

extremely rare FEULING "CENTERFIRE" HEADS for 454/BB Chevy - FOR SALE

:w Ralph

I don't completely understand: "I hope you'll publish your findings that I was TELLING THE TRUTH ALL ALONG about the items that you've verified with Tom."

I would hope that Robert represented Klein Engine and Mr. Klein in his conversation with me.

Like I said you may have and you may not have a set of Feuling heads for sale, I believe I stated "I would insist on an inspection by Tom Klein and validation of what they are." I would suggest anyone else to do the same ;)

Bud Dougherty
Forum Administrator

Just for the record...

Just so you know, Robert wasn't with Klein Engines back in 1997-1998, so I don't think he's even seen the ID plates that came with the FEULING Centerfire heads/kit, because they were not attached and probably weren't on the 572 or others he's dyno tested. That's my impression because he didn't seem to know exactly what the serial plates looked like... I had to describe them to him... Of course, now Tom Klein remembered me from 1998, even though I reiterated my description of my serial plates, and he then recalled that I got the first set/kit... just for the record.
:thumb

Just for the record....it would be a cold day in hell before I blew $100,000 on a set of heads. If I did, I would expect them to help power my engine, make my breakfast and wipe my *** for me.

I'd rather spend the $100,000 and go buy a new ZR1.

It would be my choice as the Ultimate sports car also...

I wouldn't blame you Rob... I may do just that once my FEULING Centerfire heads/kit are sold.

You may want to look at this (if you believe in "remote viewing")...

They haven't sold THAT FAST... I wish!..
As you already know, It's gonna be that serious pistonhead with alot of dough, that'll end up with them.

By the way, on a different somber note, I thought it would be worth posting the following info that I sent to all my friends, even though it isn't related to Corvettes, or even cars, unless you happen to live near this...

Major Ed Dames, an expert “remote viewer”, claims the area shown on this U.S. map will be the epicenter of the next major earthquake to claim grave loss of life… he can’t or won’t say when, but KNOWS this to be the next BIG ONE, and will happen this year!.. (He was on George Noory’s “Coast to Coast” show this morning, and this show will replay again this evening on XM radio CH165 from 10PM til 1PM, not sure if they’ll replay it on the local Cleveland 1100 AM radio show or elsewhere on AM…).

You can also see: Home - Coast to Coast AM for more details…

(Click image for larger view)

The-Next-Big-One_photo_medium.jpg

By the way, THANKS vett boy.

By the way, on a different somber note, I thought it would be worth posting the following info that I sent to all my friends, even though it isn't related to Corvettes, or even cars, unless you happen to live near this...

Major Ed Dames, an expert “remote viewer”, claims the area shown on this U.S. map will be the epicenter of the next major earthquake to claim grave loss of life… he can’t or won’t say when, but KNOWS this to be the next BIG ONE, and will happen this year!.. (He was on George Noory’s “Coast to Coast” show this morning, and this show will replay again this evening on XM radio CH165 from 10PM til 1PM, not sure if they’ll replay it on the local Cleveland 1100 AM radio show or elsewhere on AM…).

You can also see: Home - Coast to Coast AM for more details…

(Click image for larger view)

View attachment 3145

By the way, THANKS vett boy.
Old News Dude!~!!

Gordon Michael Scallion has been predicting that for years!~!!

Google Image Result for http://www.futurerevealed.com/maps/images/scallion.jpg

Reserve not met...

UPDATE: after one week a private second offer was received, but my silent reserve price was not met for my "FEULING Centerfire heads/kit"...

:blah

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom