Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2019 Corvette ZR1 Takes the Automotive Media World by Storm!

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
by Rob Loszewski, Owner and Site Administrator
Corvette Action Center

Now that the 2019 Corvette ZR1 is reaching the hands of owners, Chevy dealers and automotive media, the accolades are pouring in for Chevrolet's all new King of the Hill Corvette.

Over the last month, as customers have taken possession of their ZR1 Corvettes, many owners have already strapped them to a dynamometer and taken them to the drag strip. The results? Anything but disappointing!

Keep in mind, GM's officially reported numbers for the ZR1 are as follows:

Full Story: 2019 Corvette ZR1 Takes the Automotive Media World by Storm!

Attachments

• 2019-corvette-zr1-road-atlanta.jpg
    2019-corvette-zr1-road-atlanta.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 226
2019 ZR1 production wait time.

Ordered 2019 ZR1 in November, 2017...and the order was accepted by GM. Since then, not much movement up the code numbers. Currently at Code 3000 as of January 16th. Any idea when I might expect my ZR1 to actually be produced and delivered?

• Admin
Ordered 2019 ZR1 in November, 2017...and the order was accepted by GM. Since then, not much movement up the code numbers. Currently at Code 3000 as of January 16th. Any idea when I might expect my ZR1 to actually be produced and delivered?

What's your order number?

• Admin

I'm curious - who told you that your order was at 3000? What dealership did you order the car from?

I'm looking at your order in GM's system and:

Current as of 06/13/2018 - 12:14 PM EDT

Current Event: 1100

1100 – Preliminary Order: As soon as your order is placed with GM, the status code is automatically set to this number.

For reference:

2000 – Accepted by GM: At this status, GM has accepted your order.
3000 – Accepted by Production Control: Your Corvette order has now been accepted for production. A TPW (target production week) date may or may not be scheduled at this time.

I'm curious - who told you that your order was at 3000? What dealership did you order the car from?

1100 – Preliminary Order: As soon as your order is placed with GM, the status code is automatically set to this number.

For reference:

3000 – Accepted by Production Control: Your Corvette order has now been accepted for production. A TPW (target production week) date may or may not be scheduled at this time.[/QUO

Is this long of a wait normal for the ZR1? What is the production pace at the factory? This is #13 for me, and previously, the longest wait time was 2 to 3 months. I surprised the code has not advanced beyond 1100.

What are ZR1 customers experiencing in production wait time? For me, its 8 months and counting.

For reference:

3000 – Accepted by Production Control: Your Corvette order has now been accepted for production. A TPW (target production week) date may or may not be scheduled at this time.[/QUO

Is this long of a wait normal for the ZR1? What is the production pace at the factory? This is #13 for me, and previously, the longest wait time was 2 to 3 months. I surprised the code has not advanced beyond 1100.
What are other ZR1 customers experiencing in order wait time? For me, it's 8 months and counting.

• Admin
My dealer showed be a print out indicating the progression of the order. It states 3000 was reached on January 16th. Dealer is checking again.

Really? That interesting....given the order number you gave me above, here is a screen shot of what I'm seeing...I blotted out the MSRP for your privacy...

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 187

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom