Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New menu up top

Bioscache2

Corvette
2001 Blk Coupe
I like the new look but how come not all of the forums are accessible from the pull down menu, like the edge for example? Or am I just missing something?

Good question... I wish I had a good answer!! That's how Rob set it up... ;shrug

I don't normally use the drop-down menu. I go through the Forums Index but that's just me.

-Mac

I do like the new homepage as well, is their a link to a user's control panel from there like on the old one? I'm still trying to get used to it and find my way around.

I like the new look of the home page ,but on my computer the right side of the page is cut off,even when I move it to the left, it doesn't finish filling in.

bill....:w

I like the new look of the home page. More folks should visit it, it contains allot of new information and the layout is well done.

Thanks Rob,

I do like the new homepage as well, is their a link to a user's control panel from there like on the old one? I'm still trying to get used to it and find my way around.

Hi Ryan,

The log in box with the link to the control panel will be returning on the homepage. However, you can always access your control panel by clicking on UserCP in th eupper left hand corner of any forum page.

I like the new look of the home page ,but on my computer the right side of the page is cut off,even when I move it to the left, it doesn't finish filling in.

What web browser are you using and what screen resolution are you using?

same here with IE 7 1024 X 768

What web browser are you using and what screen resolution are you using?
firefox,800 x 600,

when i came on this time it was fine

same here with IE 7 1024 X 768
Hmmm, I just looked at the home page using IE7 at a 1024 x 768 resolution and everything was fine. I didn't have to do any horizontal scrolling and everything loaded within their limits.

Hmmm, I just looked at the home page using IE7 at a 1024 x 768 resolution and everything was fine. I didn't have to do any horizontal scrolling and everything loaded within their limits.
it works if i remove my "favorites column" from the left side of the screen. i do not have to do this with other sites

it works if i remove my "favorites column" from the left side of the screen. i do not have to do this with other sites
Unfortunately, that's not something I can really fix. If you view your favorites from the dropdown menu rather than having them open all the time, there's no problem.

When you have the favorites bar open all the time, you're actually decreasing your browser window size to a little less than 800 x 600 resolution.

Unfortunately, that's not something I can really fix. If you view your favorites from the dropdown menu rather than having them open all the time, there's no problem.

When you have the favorites bar open all the time, you're actually decreasing your browser window size to a little less than 800 x 600 resolution.
i can view this part of the site full width without removing the "favorites"

my son usually sets the pixels at 1076X768
and I go back to the other setting... but with the 1076 setting, I found I am seeing all of the page....I'll leave it here..

bill.......:w

how to start a thread?

First, I am so grateful for the kind people who take time to make it possible for beginners like me to learn so much so fast about Corvettes. I own a 1961 that is missing the column "VIN" plate and 'thought I was alone' only to learn that (a) this is a very common problem , (b) there are solutions, and (c) that others were willing to take the time to advise. I had 15 or so replies within a few hours-some were meant as humor, but that's OK.
Question: I cannot figure out where to look, what 'button' to push, etc to start a new thread? this is frustrating as I have truly looked at every drop down, every spot I can think of to find this 'magic method'. Please advise. thanks, Harland

When you are on a "Forum" page, click on any thread. Be sure you are in the Forum where you want your New Thread to appear.

On the upper left hand corner is a tab: New Thread.

Click on that and you are good to go.

Be sure to give your thread a Title.

You can even start a poll with a New Thread.

SAVE THE :w

Harland,
The New thread link is in the top left of any forum.
It looks like this:

Send me an email or PM if you're still having trouble.

Tammy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom