Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

The "I'm Frustrated" thread..

Evolution1980

Administrator
Corvette
ZZ4, 700R4, Steeroids rack & pinion, VB&P Brakes
My public apology to whomever had a thread titled I'm Frustrated and had the Black '94 vette with the L98 engine. I accidentally deleted your thread while doing some cleanup. Sorry 'bout that!!!

Ma bad! Ma bad! :duh

Way to stand up, youngster. :rotfl
I do feel bad about it. ;shrug Hit Shappens sometimes. Instead of standing up, I should probably just stay seated with my hands under my butt.
I no touchy, things no breaky. :bash

94's didn't have the L98, they had the LT1. ;) Man you have really screwed that thread up!!:D

But at least you took personal responsibility for it when you could have blamed it on someone else. :upthumbs

Jim

94's didn't have the L98, they had the LT1. ;) Man you have really screwed that thread up!!:D
Ahh, take off! What do I know anyways?!? Word is that they stopped making Corvettes after 1967, so I guess it doesn't really matter, eh?

My public apology to whomever had a thread titled I'm Frustrated and had the Black '94 vette with the L98 engine. I accidentally deleted your thread while doing some cleanup. Sorry 'bout that!!!

Ma bad! Ma bad! :duh

Maybe somebody should stick to the C3 forums? :boogie

Sorry couldn't help myself:chuckle

You're such a hoser!!;LOL
Glad to see we're all on the same page, except I think you might be a paragraph or two behind. ;) 67Heaven knows exactly page, paragraph, and line that I'm on. :D :L

Maybe somebody should stick to the C3 forums?:boogie Sorry couldn't help myself:chuckle
Like that didn't cross my mind...:eyerole :L
Of course, right after that, this also crossed my mind "Where the hell is that C4 forum moderator?? Shouldn't he have been doing what I was doing???" :finger
(Not the deleting of the thread part, just the general cleanup. That part.)

Like that didn't cross my mind...:eyerole :L
Of course, right after that, this also crossed my mind "Where the hell is that C4 forum moderator?? Shouldn't he have been doing what I was doing???" :finger
(Not the deleting of the thread part, just the general cleanup. That part.)

Hey man I don't live on this forum :D. I don't have one of those jobs where I can sit on the internet all day and look at websites :boogie.

Hey man I don't live on this forum :D. I don't have one of those jobs where I can sit on the internet all day and look at websites :boogie.
:hijackTranslation: I'm a slave to da man:hijack
:boogie

But anyways, do you happen to even REMEMBER the guys forum name? Somebody could try to contact him and tell him that somebody misplaced his thread.
Nah, I couldn't recall the name, otherwise I would've already contacted him. I seem to recall that he may have had a non-standard avatar, which was his car. Also, the same pic, only bigger was in his auto-sig. And it was a black vette.

.......OMG....TBV!?!?! HEAD FOR ZEE HILLZ, uh, I mean ZEE VALLÉ!!!! :W
:chuckle

Lol, he doesn't pay me enough ;LOL.

But anyways, do you happen to even REMEMBER the guys forum name? Somebody could try to contact him and tell him that somebody misplaced his thread.

No, someone should contact him and tell him Andre misplaced his thread.:L

No, someone should contact him and tell him Andre misplaced his thread.:L
No, that would be incorrect also. André flat out deleted his post! :L
But I (well, kinda "I") figured it out. His first post in his thread was goofed up, so rather than editing his first post, he just started a new one. I went in and deleted his first post since it was just "a couple first words" duplicate of his second (re)post. So I was just trying to clean up a little and delete his first post. Well, as it turns out, deleting the first post whacks the entire thread. I did not know this. Now I do.

I may have to change my auto-sig, the part about "ask me for help!" :L
"If you need a thread whacked, I'm your man!!!" :L

Nah, I couldn't recall the name, otherwise I would've already contacted him. I seem to recall that he may have had a non-standard avatar, which was his car. Also, the same pic, only bigger was in his auto-sig. And it was a black vette.

.......OMG....TBV!?!?! HEAD FOR ZEE HILLZ, uh, I mean ZEE VALLÉ!!!! :W
:chuckle
TBV ? Don't worry about it!!! He's (TGH) "The Gray Hyundai" Now!!!!!!:chuckle :chuckle :chuckle:boogie

So I was just trying to clean up a little and delete his first post. Well, as it turns out, deleting the first post whacks the entire thread. I did not know this. Now I do.

Thus proving what I already knew: it does not pay to clean up ;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom