Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Greetings from West Chester, PA

4CAM LT5

Corvette
1991 Corvette ZR-1
Got a bad case of Spring Fever a few weeks ago, and decided to swap (with some cash, of course) my 1991 Vert (with L98 Auto) for a like-new 1996 Collector Edition Vert, with an LT4 stuffed inside. I'm really enjoying running thru the gears again. This beauty has only 21K miles on the clock, and feels as brand new as it can for being 11 years young.

Can't wait for top-down, warm weather. Glad to be on CAC.

LT4 Vette's are very nice and Roadster's Rock...

Welcome to the :CAC

Dropped the top on the Vette a few weeks ago down here in MO., sure ain't going to do it this weekend!
:lou

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

Welcome to the CAC! :upthumbs

Congrats on the new ride. The LT4 is a great engine to have under the clamshell, it being a convertible adds to the fun!

B17Crew
:w

Welcome ,there are some pretty smart people here ,but i'm not one of 'em.
I'll stop by for breakfast in a few weeks or maybe you'd be intreasted in hittin' the dragon with us.

A 96 CE with low miles, very sweet.
Welcome to the CAC.

Tammy :w

Got a bad case of Spring Fever a few weeks ago, and decided to swap (with some cash, of course) my 1991 Vert (with L98 Auto) for a like-new 1996 Collector Edition Vert, with an LT4 stuffed inside. I'm really enjoying running thru the gears again. This beauty has only 21K miles on the clock, and feels as brand new as it can for being 11 years young.

Can't wait for top-down, warm weather. Glad to be on CAC.

Great ride. Maybe I'll see you cruising on West Chester Pike.

welcome to the Corvette action center!!!!!

hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!!!!!

Here's another welcome! You'll love it here, and you'll surely love that LT4!! Great choice.:)

I expect we'll be seeing you at August's Corvettes at Carlisle, too?! There's quite a group of CAC members who get together that weekend.

Elaine

Here's another welcome! You'll love it here, and you'll surely love that LT4!! Great choice.:)

I expect we'll be seeing you at August's Corvettes at Carlisle, too?! There's quite a group of CAC members who get together that weekend.

Elaine

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone. And, Elaine, I'v e been going to Carlisle for many years. In fact, my brother and I are heading-up to Spring Carlisle in a couple of weeks to put a '78 Indy Pace Car Edition thru the Auction (we just finished applying the decal set last night). Finally done with a full resto on that baby.

Hope to see you all down the road.

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER CE-LT4. we're glad to have you aboard.

Bill

Welcome to CAC! Congrats on the new ride and enjoy the forum...

welcome to the cac:):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Billy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom