Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1970 Stolen

S

suzystat

My 1970 white corvette was stolen in March from my home in Phelan, Calif. San bernadino County. It has matching numbers. Can anyone give me some advice as to how to get this info to anyone that can help me as to trying to find it. There aren't that many left. I have insurance on it, but would much rather have the car, since i've had since it was less 1 yr old.

Thank you in advance.

Suzystat

email jaf15@gr8choice.com Be aware i have an email protector so just reply as it says. Thank you

Extremely sorry to hear about your loss. BUMP to keep this post alive. Hopefully someone will respond with some helpful information.

;help

Bump TTT

Welcome to the :CAC
Very sorry to hear about your loss.

Good luck with your search.

:wJane Ann

My 1970 white corvette was stolen in March from my home in Phelan, Calif. San bernadino County. It has matching numbers. Can anyone give me some advice as to how to get this info to anyone that can help me as to trying to find it. There aren't that many left. I have insurance on it, but would much rather have the car, since i've had since it was less 1 yr old.

Thank you in advance.

Suzystat

email jaf15@gr8choice.com Be aware i have an email protector so just reply as it says. Thank you
Welcome to the Corvette Action Center and sorry to hear about the theft.

What is the VIN of the car? Engine? Options? Do the police have any leads?

Thank you in advance.

Suzystat

Welcome to Corvette Action Center and I am sorry to hear about this, it has to be almost like losing a member of the family you had it so long. Surely no one will be able to register it unless there is a VIN change or something and keep the faith that it will be found in one piece. Keep us post if there is any progress on finding it please.

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom