Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post pictures of your C3

A few new shots...

vette9-24-08048.jpg

vette9-16-08008.jpg

vette9-16-08019.jpg

vette9-24-08054.jpg

wow... just noticed Ive never posted to this thread. Not that I post a bunch anyhow, but oh well lol

4-2-08.jpg

I was about to ask that same question! I just got a VERY good deal on a complete Hooker sidepipe setup.Theyre painted black,& the only real damage I can see so far,is one small ding,a slightly rough 'flange' where one side slips together,& a mesh screen inside broke free on one side. I want to get them ceramic coated.
JerryChambers9-27-08.jpg

A great toy.

attachment.php

*Edit* Copperline, I included the full size image of your ride in your post. Hope you don't mind. ;-) Jane Ann

Nice choice of color!

IMG_2075.jpg

'71 350/270 L48 Coupe
Numbers Matching Ontario Orange 4 spd, Mid-year side pipes, deluxe black leather interior, a/c, ps, pb, pw, tilt/telescopic steering wheel, 92k miles.
Still has original rotors rivetted to the hubs.

DSC02808.jpg

My '74 Mircalla (with neat background).

My '74 Mircalla (with neat background).Photo taken at a local beach. A friend (Deano) did the background .
album.php

Congratulations on your new Vette and welcome to the forum. Your car looks great! The floor mats match the hood emblem, I'd like to get them for my car, do you know where you got them? PG.

Congratulations on your new Vette and welcome to the forum. Your car looks great! The floor mats match the hood emblem, I'd like to get them for my car, do you know where you got them? PG.
Lloyds?
JerryChamberscarshow010.jpg

hey XLR8, i knew i could count on you. :beer

My pleasure! It's the least I can do for everyone displaying these sweeeeeet looking C3's for me to enjoy. :thumb

:wJane Ann

C3 Downunder

My 79 at Docklands in Melbourne. Might not be the best example, but I would hate to be without it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom