Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Name the C4 Vettes (C3's,C2'sC1's have names)

Mine is named "WOODSTOCK" that dosen't necessairly identify the car, but my generation and political stand.

mullu said:
Mine is named "WOODSTOCK" that dosen't necessairly identify the car, but my generation and political stand.

The problem with that suggestion is that Woodstock happened 15 years before the introduction of the C4, making it a somewhat anachronistic reference.

Next to the idea of "Cockpit Car" because of how tight the interior space on a C4 is, the only other suggestion I would offer is "Orange Glow," as a reference to the color of the dash and original stereo lighting.

:w
-Patrick

Your Just in to this "Orange Glow" Crap couse of your new Head!!:D junk!!

gmjunkie said:
Your Just in to this "Orange Glow" Crap couse of your new Head!!:D junk!!

And while we're on the subject of Avatars, Junk, has anyone introduced you to the concept of waxing to remove excess body hair? A scene from the movie "40 Year Old Virgin" comes to mind when I look at your picture.
:grinshot

-Patrick

Patrick said:
The problem with that suggestion is that Woodstock happened 15 years before the introduction of the C4, making it a somewhat anachronistic reference.

Next to the idea of "Cockpit Car" because of how tight the interior space on a C4 is, the only other suggestion I would offer is "Orange Glow," as a reference to the color of the dash and original stereo lighting.

:w
-Patrick

The C-4 in the 90's had "Orange Glow"

GMjukie tried to have all his hair remover once but he got a little frisky with the lady that tried to remove his hair.
So he is banned from getting his hair removed, unless you want to do it?

Hi all,

1st post here. I call mine just c4, but I read were they called them the " Torque Monsters"

Wow, we are digging up an old thread here.:D

I believe the C4s were actually designed from the F-14 Tomcats.

So, I suggest Tomcats. ;)

C4, the only vette with a clam shell hood. How about the "Clammer".
A Zr1 would be a "Cammer-Clammer" Da-Dat--Ching.:chuckle
Ya, I know, "don't quit my day job."

Thought this post sounded familiar.......Then I loooked and realized I started it!!!

Anthony

It drives me crazy,but my wife calls the c4 "The Barbie Vette".'Cause she had a pink vette that her Barbie dolls rode in(and it was a c4)when she was little.:pukeI vote for "Tomcat" also!:beer

I noticed in an article on prices in the latest Corvette Enthusiast the C4s were called "Late-Models". Hmmm! :confused Wassup wit dat? ;shrug

I noticed in an article on prices in the latest Corvette Enthusiast the C4s were called "Late-Models". Hmmm! :confused Wassup wit dat? ;shrug

After 'straight-axles,' 'mid-years,' and 'sharks'; the C4 was the 'late-model.' Then the C5 came along and 'late-model' didn't apply anymore. The problem is that no other name stuck. So, we're stuck with a 'no-name' generations of Corvettes. Assuming that C5's are 'big-butts' and C6's are 'late-models.' :rotfl :boogie:boogie:boogie

C1 = straight-axle
C2 = mid-year
C3 = shark
C4 = no-name
C5 = big-butt
C6 = late-model
C7 = dream-car

There you have it. :rotfl ;LOL ;shrug

I'm with tuna . . .

. . . so it is said, so let it be done.

Foy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom