Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: 2013 new owner

jyakster1

Hate sound of stock exhaust SOUND. any suggestions of what muffler to replace with and where in western pa.

Welcome to CAC! :w First Corvette? If so, then welcome to the passion. There a lot of options out there for you. On my C4 and C5 I had Corsa systems on them, loved the sound and the lack of resonance on the inside of the car. It has a European sound to it, more high pitched. When I bought 007 the PO had installed a Borla system on it. I really like the way it sounds....more like a muscle car, deep and throaty, but there is some resonance at certain RPMs and loads. Not a big deal for me, with the manual trans I can grab a different gear and work around it. There are others here who will say MagnaFlow or FlowMaster are the way to go. They are all high quality systems. My suggestion would be get to know some guys in the area and listen to their systems to figure out what is right for you.

Love my Corsa Cat-back. Looks and Sounds Wicked. Plus I can still hear the stereo, without blasting it and I can talk to my wife.

O.K.....There are some disadvantages.....LOL!

Here's a pic of the Corsa
3fd9222727173051ffcf737a2a98982b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Here's a better pic.
b2da747f6575d19c04298ba4b9f27815.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom