Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2014 C7 Beautiful Poll

2014 Corvette Stingray C7 poll

• I love the new 2014 Stingray

Votes: 54 38.0%
  • The new design is awesome once the shock wears off

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • I really like some elements of the new Stingray but dislike others

Votes: 27 19.0%
  • My impression of the new design is mixed; some good, some bad

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • Overall I'm disappointed in the new Stingray but still like some elements

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • What were they thinking?

Votes: 20 14.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Corvette
2015 Z06 Callaway White, 1967 Corvette RestoRod
I don't know how to set up a poll for opinions on the new C7.
I really like it, but won't be trading in my ZR1 anytime soon.

Do people really like it?

Kind of like it?

Don't like it?

Kind of like it?

Don't like it?

I think it looks pretty awesome compared to the original pics. I was really hoping the year old pictures were not the real deal, but it managed to make me fall in love lol. Now to go buy some of those seats for my 02

Kind of like it?

Don't like it?

Also I know it looks kind of like the new viper, but after all, the viper was basically a corvette design rip anyways, long curved hood that opens backwards and a short rear end. Small and low. Anyways there was a Dyno and burnout competition between the current ZR1 and the new Viper and the Yvette pulled almost 100 feet more in the burnout and dynoed significantly better. 85 lbs of torque more than the Viper at 3600 rpm.... maybe those Mopar guys are exaggerating that 640 horses lol.

Kind of like it?

Don't like it?

I vote "Meh". Guess I'd have to drive it before making a fully informed decision...

Looks like...

...a Viper - heard that a lot lately...a Ferrari - trying to figure out what's so bad about that...my wife thinks it looks like an Aston Martin. Far as I can see, the one thing all these cars have in common is they've all been beaten by Corvettes recently. I think the real question is, what can this car do? And I think it looks like a world beater. So I guess I think it looks like a Corvette, and I just fell in love all over again. One to ten? How about "13"?

Massive blind spot. No thanks, I'll keep mine 60th.;)

I thought about that too. But I don't think it will make a big difference in the blindspot... The split window would be worse, same reason they shut it down. I did love the wrap around glass, but it looks like they killed that off and the round tail lights with better results than when they killed the hide away head lights.

...a Viper - heard that a lot lately...a Ferrari - trying to figure out what's so bad about that...my wife thinks it looks like an Aston Martin. Far as I can see, the one thing all these cars have in common is they've all been beaten by Corvettes recently. I think the real question is, what can this car do? And I think it looks like a world beater. So I guess I think it looks like a Corvette, and I just fell in love all over again. One to ten? How about "13"?

Everybody complained that it didn't look like a Ferrari and then complain that it looks too much like a Ferrari (it really doesn't) (Also it would only resemble a Front Engine Ferrari, which is a more recent thing (OH NO, is Ferrari stepping back to the stone age? Nobody complains about the layout of most modern Ferraris but complain that Corvettes aren't mid-engine)) Everybody complains about the wrong things like the leaf spring (which is used for a lower center of gravity and ground clearance and they can handle something like 10,000 times more full compressions that non-leaf springs.... I don't see a problem)

The point is, everyone that doesn't like them never will, just like I probably can never UN-like them.

Not Bad!!!

Not impressed with the design but again the C6 was not as good looking as the C5. The values of the C6's will drop like a rock after the C7's hit showrooms.

Bottom line a 911 might be in my future.

Everybody complained that it didn't look like a Ferrari and then complain that it looks too much like a Ferrari (it really doesn't) (Also it would only resemble a Front Engine Ferrari, which is a more recent thing (OH NO, is Ferrari stepping back to the stone age? Nobody complains about the layout of most modern Ferraris but complain that Corvettes aren't mid-engine)) Everybody complains about the wrong things like the leaf spring (which is used for a lower center of gravity and ground clearance and they can handle something like 10,000 times more full compressions that non-leaf springs.... I don't see a problem)

The point is, everyone that doesn't like them never will, just like I probably can never UN-like them.

Why do people complain that cars don't look like Ferraris??? It doesn't because it ISN'T a Ferrari. Same reason your Taurus doesn't look like a Jeep lol

Not impressed with the design but again the C6 was not as good looking as the C5. The values of the C6's will drop like a rock after the C7's hit showrooms.

Bottom line a 911 might be in my future.

Lol. Or maybe like 5 more C5s. Given their price drop as well.

C7

Outstanding.....would look good in my garage next to Smoke (1982)...wish I could afford one...:beer

Why do people complain that cars don't look like Ferraris??? It doesn't because it ISN'T a Ferrari. Same reason your Taurus doesn't look like a Jeep lol

I like the design. Tail lights are fine. My only complaint is a minor one. The roof panel should be the same color as the car. Interior looks great also.

The C7 probably looks great in a dark gray or black. Can't wait to see a Jet Stream/Admiral like blue color version.

The C7 will grow on me as time goes on.

I like the design. Tail lights are fine. My only complaint is a minor one. The roof panel should be the same color as the car. Interior looks great also.

The C7 probably looks great in a dark gray or black. Can't wait to see a Jet Stream/Admiral like blue color version.

The C7 will grow on me as time goes on.

I think the Carbon Fiber roof makes it look sharp and appears to be a smaller car without the red top... Just my 2 cents. But yeah I'm glad the tail lights turned out ok, fits nice with the design.... I was hoping for just smoked glass design with circle lights behing it. (Another thing people complained about was that is was time for the circle tail lights to go.... All the best and Fastest cars in the world have CIRCLES lol) Can't please people. I can't wait to see it in person.

c7

F*** Ferrari / Porsche / and all the other over priced want to be.....:boogie

Wrap your ass in fiberglass (carbon fiber)

Drive a VETTE cause you want to....

Save the Wave:w

My Wife New What It Was Right Away!

My wife walked into the room and saw the car on the stage and said "oh, is that the new Corvette? Looks like a Ferrarri. Are you surprised I new that?" This coming from a woman when asked what kind of car she drives says a black one!

Cheers, :beer

I watched it...not impressed...I have to see it in person; the interior looks like they resurrected the C4 dash shape (?). The rear looks like a Pontiac and that little Stingray emblem they are making a big deal about looks stupid as heck to me. I'll keep my 2011 Z07 and if I get rid of my 2004 vert it will be replaced by a 2013 427 vert or a C6 ZR1.

Last edited:
The headrest reminds me of a guy holding his ears due to a migraine headache. :w

Kind of like it?

Don't like it?

I added a poll for you. If you want me to change any of the options, let me know!

-Mac

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom