Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

For Sale 2018 Z06 auto ceramic matrix gray 1,900 miles, mint condition Georgetown TX

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

poulosd

Corvette
2016 Blade Silver Z51
2018 Z06, auto, ceramic matrix gray, ONLY 1,900 MILES, mint condition,ceramic brake rotors, Georgetown, TX, PRICE REDUCED TO $67,500. Let's start making a deal!

zo6 side.jpgz06 back.jpgz06 wheel.jpgz06 interior.jpgz06 engine.jpgz06 sticker.jpgz06 buildsheet.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! :w That's a beautiful C7. Good luck with the sale. The car in your Avatar looks familiar, do you still have it? :thumb

Welcome aboard! :w That's a beautiful C7. Good luck with the sale. The car in your Avatar looks familiar, do you still have it? :thumb
Thanks for the reply. I need to update my photo. I now drive a 2016 blade silver Z51 with auto tranny. I was getting too lazy for the manual tranny in my 08 and I just liked the improvements in driving, handling and interior comforts in the c7. My only disappointment was that I could not get atomic orange. The current orange color is OK, but I just did not like it as much, so I went with the blade silver. Your c6 looks GREAT.

The 2018 Z06 is still for sell. If interested please let me know and lets begin a discussion. Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to visit this thread and look at this mint condition vette. Hope to hear from you all.

PRICE REDUCED....$67,500 ​I am helping my brother-in-law sell this beautiful Z06. He is motivated! Let's start a discussion.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom