Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

215mph Twin Turbo for sale, check this out!!!

27psi of boost!! :eek I don't think the quoted engine output specs on the web page are for anywhere near that level. That thing should be making around 800-900rwhp+ at that level

I have this article too, and 2 others on the sledgehammer.

I will try and scan them. but I dont have anywhere to host them.
Maybe I can get them over to the guy on www.corvettearchives.com

Anyhow, this car has a compression ratio of 6.75:1 or something like that. That is why it blows 27 pounds of boost. They say the fuel in england is why this compression is so low, with a saftey net.

Bill upload them in the Gallery linked in the blue bar above or send them to me as email attachments.

EricVonHa said:
Sooo, anybody wanna split the cost of the car and import it back to the U.S.A. ??

Chris ? Kevin ? Pete ? Luigi ? Surfman ? Joe ?

Eric, I would consider it if it were not for one small thing... I don't share well :)
Seriously, that would be an awesome "timeshare" :L
Chris

*89x2* said:

Eric, I would consider it if it were not for one small thing... I don't share well :)
Seriously, that would be an awesome "timeshare" :L
Chris

I have to agree... I'm not good at sharing my toys either. Especially ones that only one person can enjoy (drive) at a time! Besides, right about now that car is the last thing I really need.

What do you guys reckon on the value of this car?

I bet that will get a response! As this car is only about 30 miles from me perhaps I should call the guy and take a look(?)

On a negative point I'd imagine anyone who owned this car would be in s**t street if they had a problem with all those one-off parts(?)

It's a bit of a shame that my post probably gave the guy selling it a lot of publicity. He may be regarded as something of a corvette expert in the UK but he's not exactly known for his generosity when you ask for a trade in. He'll probably offer me enough for a bag of sweets (candy?) if I asked to trade my TT against it.

Regards, Malc.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom