Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

3rd time just as good as the first

aqua93

Corvette
1993 bright aqua metallic coupe, stock
Hi fellow vette enthusiasts -
I recently purchased a stock 86 dark red coupe, Z51, 89k miles. This is my third vette. It's been 30 years since I owned a 72 coupe and a 71 coupe, and it feels great to be driving a vette again. You'll recognize me in the land of Oz (Kansas) -I'm the one with the big grin waving at you. Looking forward to the great posts on CAC!

Let me be the 1st one to say HI!

Show us some pics when you get a chance...

Welcome to the CAC!

:w
-Stefan

Welcome!

Congrats on your 3rd Vette:upthumbs and welcome to the :CAC You've found a great car and a great forum. I know you will enjoy both :w

Welcome back! It's always nice to have former Vette owners come home!:chuckle

Elaine

Welcome!

Welcome to the :CAC

Enjoy the Forums, there are many great people here. Kansas isn't too far away to check out Cruisefest 2007. May I suggest you have a look at the "Events" tab.

I hope you like your '86. I believe that's one of the early TPI cars. Good handling, performance and reasonably fuel efficient. Enjoy!

Rick
:gap

Welcome to CAC!!!!:CAC
hope you enjoy your 3rd vette as well as the forums!!!!!

Welcome back to the world of corvettes!
As they say, 3rd time is the charm :D

Enjoy your stay here at the CAC.

Tammy

Welcome back to the fold and welcome to the Corvette Action Center! You've just joined the best Corvette site with the friendliest and most knowledgeable Corvette people on the web.

Post pix when you can - we love 'em!

Enjoy your Vette and the Forums!
:w Jane Ann

welcome

welcome to the club, take my word you will enjoy. have fun with your latest vette. :) Billy

Thanks everyone for the warm CAC welcome.
I'm attempting to post a few pics so hopefully this works..

You'll recognize me in the land of Oz (Kansas) -I'm the one with the big grin waving at you. Looking forward to the great posts on CAC!

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER.

Bill

Welcome. Where in Kansas are you? Not many of us from Kansas here. Have you looked around here? Cruisefest 07 is going to be held in Colorado Springs this summer, maybe you can make it out for that.

toms94 -
I'm located in Olathe, east central part of the state, not too far from Missouri border.
The vette I recently purchased has a few issues and I'm trying to address them, but not sure I'll be ready for a road trip by summer.
Thanks for the reminder.:w

Nobody Cares -
Thanks for the welcome, and you have a beautiful 81.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom