Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

40th Anniversary 40th Z25 how unique???

1993 40th Anniversary Corvette Topic
K

kenmack

I own a 93 roadster 2-tops,and the what I think is so unique about this car is the colour treatment.Just a touch of black on the dash and doors.
Other than black has Corvette ever produced a car with this 1 colour treatment?
I don't think so at least not to this extent.body, softop, hardtop, seats, carpet.
If you know of one please respond
.If they'd painted it green;LOL or brown:boogie it wouldn't be the same,

but this colour seems to be admired by all, at least that's the first thing people say.I LOVE THE COLOUR!!!!:cool:cool:cool

YOUR THOUGHTS

If you consider 2180 cars unique of the same color ??????, try the 91 & 92 C4's which only had 162 blue conv. tops in 91 and 55 in 92. Split those up between the three colors they came with, Steel Blue, Tuq. Met. and the White with the blue int and now ya have a unique combo. I know, I have a White conv. w blue conv. top and int..... 1 of 2 made in the option combo I have.

Question: 40th Z25 how unique???

Yeah but no verts before or after those 2180 ever had RUBY RED splashed on them! (That also goes for the 4500+ coupes that came with the Z25 option-which I proudly own one of)

My ruby is technically, one of two. The first of those to be exact.

Additionally, it is one of fewer than 137 w/ aux hardtop and six-spd manual - factor in the FX3 adj. ride suspension and the luggage rack options it shows, and it is a VERY rare ruby :w

USE OF COLOUR UNIQUE!!!

Some points have been taken, but my question was,did Corvette ever build a car with the same colour paint exterior,interior,softop, hardtop(conv.)carpet,seats,door panels and even wheel centres???

Yes many cars are unique in many years if not all years of Corvette production:57 fuelies,63 Z06,67 68 69 L88's,LS6, LS7cars and every year has it's unique cars with unusual or unique colour combinations as mentioned.

I guess after some 40 years of looking at and owning Corvettes I am curious as to why this particular car just jumped out at me as being more unusual and unique and beautiful (yes I know they painted 6500 Z25 cars ruby red)than any particular Corvette before or since.
I'm not talking uniqueness as in low production numbers but the colour treatment and choice of colour.

I was kinda there with ya, OK, let me clear it up alittle, 1991 was the only year you could get a blue conv. top blue int. and ext. paint. OK ya got me on the wheel centers. so the 91's are RARE & UNIQUE. I'm not saying the Rudys are not special, just trying to educate on a little known color combo out there you dont see around.

stang-etr... you win. ;) You've established that your Corvette is very RARE and UNIQUE. Congrats, by the way. :upthumbs There's a C4 photo thread around here somewhere... share some photos of your Vette with us.

Kenmack isn't arguing that his Corvette is RARE and UNIQUE like yours. His is unique only in the sense that GM went with the total Ruby color scheme throughout the 40th Anniversary model and hasn't ever done that with another model.

He's obviously proud of his Corvette and enthusiastic too. And here at the CAC, that's what it's all about! :)

:wJane Ann

The only Corvette that comes close was the 1988 35th Anniversary coupe. GM did an incredible job on the C4 Anniversary cars, they’re beautiful to look at even after all of these years.

B17Crew
:w

stang-etr... you win. ;) You've established that your Corvette is very RARE and UNIQUE. Congrats, by the way. :upthumbs There's a C4 photo thread around here somewhere... share some photos of your Vette with us.

Kenmack isn't arguing that his Corvette is RARE and UNIQUE like yours. His is unique only in the sense that GM went with the total Ruby color scheme throughout the 40th Anniversary model and hasn't ever done that with another model.

He's obviously proud of his Corvette and enthusiastic too. And here at the CAC, that's what it's all about! :)

JANE ANN FOR PRESIDENT!
Jane Anne; you handle yourself better than Billery & ur-mama put together. Are you interested in a carer change?

JANE ANN FOR PRESIDENT!
stranger things have happened.:W

JANE ANN FOR PRESIDENT!
Jane Anne; you handle yourself better than Billery & ur-mama put together. Are you interested in a carer change?

JANE ANN FOR PRESIDENT!
stranger things have happened.:W

Only if I can count on you to be a member of my Cabinet, my friend. :)

Ruby talk

Firstly, maybe I was being a little too cerebral DUHHH!!!:eyerole
Thanks Jane Ann for the clarification!! Well done, and B-17 crew as well.

I thought perhaps the 35th came pretty close, but somehow white doesn't measure up.
This is the Ruby forum right,most of the readers own Rubies right,most Rubies are a Ruby colour right,we like the colour of the car we bought right OOOOPS
there I go again:bash
What can I say??????:beer

OUCH !!!!!!!!!

Thanks, but I'm not here to hijack the Rudy site, I have my eye on a Rudy ZR1 if I can get my friend to let go..... then look out.

Thanks, but I'm not here to hijack the Rudy site, I have my eye on a Rudy ZR1 if I can get my friend to let go..... then look out.

Here's a link to the C4 photo thread - post away! I'd love to see photos of your Vette too. The white with blue and blue sounds like a beautiful combo.
Click

Good luck with the Ruby ZR-1. I definitely love that combination.

COOOOOL Carmine

Hey Jane Ann, all this talk about Ruby this and that.If they never built a Ruby I'd be driving your light Carmine red metallic roadster with a saddle interior.
How about a nice pic , the avatar doesn't do it justice,GORGEOUS!!!!!!:BOW:v

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom